Hermione . 4

I look up from my trunk, feeling all surprised to see him here in the same room as I am. Although I'm well aware that we'll be sharing the room, but can't he see that I'm getting change for bed? Humming a little, I avert my gaze back to my trunk as I continue to search my things that I'd want to bring into the bathroom with me. I could feel his gazes burning holes on me, but it never bothers me much as I'm already used with his burning stares. The only thing that I'm not used with, is the feeling that starts to swirl in my stomach and heart. For some reason, I could feel butterflies, giddy a little as I have his full attentions on me. We practically stay in complete silence in the room 'til Draco decides to speak, breaking the silence we have together in this room. 

"You may be the brightest witch at your age, but there's still things that you're still don't know about it. For that, I want you to take an extra precautions. I don't want the same thing happened to you, back when we were against the giant. When you were almost get killed by the giant.", tells Draco. 

That instantly have me snap my head, hard towards his direction. I can't help but glares at him, in the process as well before looking away from him. Although he's right about things I still don't know about it, he could've use more proper ways in approaching me in that matter! His choice of words isn't really harsh, hurtful and as rude as last time, but for some reason it angers me to know how much he starting to care over my well being. I know, it's weird to be all upset about people care for your well being, but it just feels so foreign to have Draco Malfoy doing so. It's like he's setting a trap for me to fall in, instead he's just plainly being truthful about his thoughts and feelings. I guess I've gotten way too used with his rude, snarky remarks and approaches which makes me feel normal but when he gets all caring towards me, I have all my senses heighten in cautions. 

"Well, if only you didn't interrupts me when I had my shot to get that giant, I wouldn't almost get kill or smashed by the giant! If you weren't disturbing my concentration, I would've get it done real quick!", I talk back. 

Draco looks at me, as if I've grown two heads before shaking his head in disbelief. Instead of having a verbal fight with me, he quickly drops them before walking towards his bed. He gets to his trunks and get himself a set of clean Pj's to get change before he brings them with him out from the room. Frowning, I can't help wondering where could he be changing his clothes to his Pj's at. He also brings along his set of toothbrush and toothpaste with his Pj's before he exits the room, shutting the door behind. There, I stay in the room in completely dumbfounded before shaking my head, snapping myself out. Pursing my lips tightly, I look at the door that he just left before heavy sighs escape from my lips. 

'Well, now you've done it, Hermione! Congratulation for being a complete idiot! He was only looking after you. You don't need to go all upset on him for being caring towards your pathetic-self.', I scold myself. 

Sighing heavily, I pick up my things and bring them with me into the connected bathroom. I make sure to lock the door behind before looking around the bathroom. It's huge, yes, of course! It has two separated shower cubicles with bathtubs in them, two toilets and two sinks by the counter. There's also two different laundry baskets being placed in the room, just for us to use. To conclude my view, this bathroom is absolutely humongous for the two of us to use. It's almost the same size as the bathroom in our dormitories that we shared with more than 2 people. Humming a little, I quickly head towards the sink and settle my set of toothbrush and toothpaste and facial product by the counter sink. I set my Pj's by the counter as well, before taking my towel and bath and shampoo product to the shower cubicle. I get into the cubicle far on the right of the bathroom, placing my products on the shower rack before hanging my towel away. I spend good 20 minutes in the shower, having a really nice, relaxing hot shower before I turn it off, getting myself dry up with my towel. Stepping out from the cubicle, I quickly head towards the sink with my dirty clothes in hand, dropping them into my laundry basket that has been placed at its special corner before I get down into my dental and facial cleaning. 

That takes me another good 10 minutes before I apply my facial mask for my skin to rejuvenate after a very long, exhausting and eventful day, today. I quickly get dress into my Pj's, wrapping my hair tightly with my towel to dry it before I head out from the bathroom. Just as I take step into the bedroom, I soon to be greet with rather loud, surprised scream in the room which also have me screaming in shock, jumping almost a feet up in the air. Turning around, I pant heavily before looking at Draco in complete shock and disbelief at his sudden screaming. 

"What in the bloody Merlin was that all for!?", I pant. 

He looks at me, in disbelief as well before huffing. Shaking his head, he soon to mark the page of the book he's reading before keeping them underneath his pillow. I can't help frowning as I see what he's doing before I watch him turning his back to me, pulling the cover higher over him as he lay on his bed. So, now he's going to get his sleep after scaring the life out of me. Groaning a little, I roll my eyes before heading back to my bed. I decide to do some light reading before I could hit the bed to sleep, since I'll have to wait for my time's up to get the mask off my face and towel off my dry hair. There's still couple things I need to do before I hit the bed for some goodnight sleep and I need to wait for them, done, as well. Sighing, I get on my bed and grab myself a book that I recently starting to read on, leaning against the headboard. It feels good feeling all refreshed and relax, though I've just been scared for my dear life earlier by Draco, himself. I guess he gotten surprised by my looks with the facial mask on my face, that's why he screamed earlier. Well, not all wizards nor witches are customized with Muggle's products and here I am, using one of it right in front of Draco whose clearly never seen any of Muggle's products. 

I guess I'll have to explain about my stuffs a little, to him so he wouldn't get all freaked out in the bathroom when he sees my belongings in there. I spend good 15 minutes in deep silence, reading my new book that I recently purchased from the Diagon Alley, the other day and not realizing that Draco hasn't really sleep, yet before I feel his stares on me. Tensing a little, I instantly get the message that my new roommate hasn't asleep, yet. I don't know if I should acknowledge his stares or continue to ignore them, minding my own business but his stares seems to be calling for me to give my attentions to him. Sighing a little, I finally mark the page on my book before tearing my eyes off the book, to look at him whose still staring at me without any emotions crossing his face and eyes. There he is, laying on his king-sized bed and looking all stilled and emotionless as he stares right at me. I can't help feeling a little bothered, thinking that he's in some deep thoughts while staring at me before clearing my throat to snap him out from his trance. It takes me couple of seconds, to finally have him back in the reality after he snaps himself out from his deep thoughts. Looking at me with frowns, he cock his perfectly-arched brow in questioning manner. 

"Why were you staring? What were you thinking, Malfoy?", I ask. 

Curiosity really has gotten over me and I couldn't control them, much. He looks at me for a little longer, shaking his head in respond before looking away from me. He reposition himself on the bed to get into comfortable position, before he brings himself to his own dreamland that has been waiting to welcome him back. I just keep my gazes on him, for good couple of minutes 'til I'm sure enough that he's already fast asleep. Instead of continue reading my book, I decide to take my mask off and put some toner on my face before drying my hair off. It should be all good and done, by now. I quickly climb off from my bed and head back to the bathroom, walking straight to the sink counter. Looking to myself in the mirror, I slowly peel the mask off my face before groaning at the sensation, giving a good pad of toner to my face. I make sure to wipe them evenly on my face, so that it'll moisturizes evenly during I'm sleeping, later. I  throw the used mask into the bin and get down with my hair, that's already dry off completely. Smiling, I give it a quick brush before I put on my cute, stretchy band after putting my hair into a messy bun. Well, it's to hold my hair in place while I'm sleeping, so that it won't get into my mouth or nose while I'm asleep. Hanging my towel away to dry, I finally head out from the bathroom once again and get back to my bed, but this time, I get under the cover. 

Groaning at the comfort, warm feeling I feel underneath me, I begin to pull the cover higher on me and curl myself a little into a ball as I'm getting into my comfortable position to sleep. Just as I'm about to slip off to my dreamland, I check on Draco on last time before feeling absolutely sure that he's already fast asleep and blowing off the candle lights that's brighten up the room. Once the room is all in darkness, I quickly fall back to my bed into the same position before falling straight to my dreamland where my dreams and nightmares awaits to welcome me back. I'm already far into my own dreamland when Draco is awake from his quick sleep and I don't realize that he spend the whole night, watching me sleeping peacefully from his bed.