Hermione . 9

I could feel his hot, minty breathe washing against my lips and making them feeling moist and damp, before I look right into his eyes, to see them darkening with more emotions playing behind those orbs. One that I could really see is needy. He has this needy feelings playing behind those dark, smoky steely grey eyes of his. Pursing my lips to thin line, I can't help with the flush that begins to cramp on my face before shaking my head slowly to him. 

"W-Well, y-you're not too bad for yourself too, Malfoy.", I speak. 

I can't really make out, why would I be saying such things but it seems to make him smiling wider than before. He begins to lean in, making me thinks that he is going to kiss me but only to surprised when he only plants his forehead on mine. His face is now way more closer to mine, his nose is basically a centimeter away from mine from bopping while our lips are inches away. I can't help getting flushed and more flustered to think that we are 'this' close to kiss. How would it feel to kiss a Malfoy, though? I never thought that I'd be able to have a chance in feeling one. We just stay in this position, basically enjoying each other's presences without moving a muscle nor making any noise 'til Draco decides to break it first. 

"I promise that I won't be long, Granger. I'll be back before the next quidditch game. If you ever feel like missing me, just owl me.", tells Draco. 

With that, a soft kiss is plant to my forehead and tip of my nose as he pulls away from planting his forehead on mine. His kiss is so soft against my skin, making me feel like once again a very frail person. He acts rather gentle and careful around me, making my heart warms in pleasure and happiness before a big smile spread across my face. I look at him, nodding before promising him that I'll owl him. He looks even more pleased to hear that, nodding back. Slowly, he pulls away from me and unpin me from the wall, which makes me mentally whine at the contact loss from his warm body and closeness between him. I wanted to be really close, that I could feel his breathe on me, his heart beats against his chest. I want to feel his body press against my smaller ones, but I know that he has to go. As much as it saddens me, I should let him go before he misses the train. 

"Well, I guess I'll be taking my leave now. I'll see you again in few days' time, Granger. Owl me, alright?", informs Draco. 

I can't help, pursing my lips a little as my sadness almost consume the whole me but I slowly nod to him in respond. My hands slowly begin to wraps around my small figure, clutching onto his jumper that I have on with my dear heart before sighing a little. 

"Yeah, alright. Have a safe journey back home, Malfoy. Owl me once you're safely arrived home, if possible.", I tell, back. 

He looks at me with a flushed looks, nodding before assuring that he'll put that in mind. I can't help but chuckle at his dorkiness, shaking my head a little before looking at him with slight adoration. How could I not, feeling bit adored towards him? He's now a changed, gentle, caring man. He's no longer that bully, foul-mouthed person. He's someone that now cares about other people's feelings and thoughts, sometimes he'd treat me even better than I do, to myself. That's what makes him even charming than he used to be. That's what makes him more beautiful and simply precious, in person. We soon to exchange goodbyes and he's about to take his leaves from here, making me feel harder to let him go. He has only taken few steps leaving me behind, before I stop him, calling him by his full name. That seems to startle and has him shuddering by my call before looking me at me, halfway-round. 

"Yes-", I never let him finish his word, as I run to him with a tight, bear hug. 

That seems to startles him a lot, tensing even more against my embrace before slowly calming down. Soft chuckles soon to escapes from his lips, hands slowly wrapping around my figure before closing them tighter around me. His face plants down into my hair, sniffing the scent of my shampoo before sighing a little. My face only plants deeper into his chest, sniffing more of his intoxicating scent. His apple and mints, with small hint of cinnamon to remember of. The scent that will be my favorite, for a long time. The scent that soothes my anxious, stress and overwhelming heart. We both just stay in position, little longer than earlier before I finally decide to let him go, before he really do miss his train back home. Just as I pull away a little, Draco captures my chin and push it up before locking his soft, full-kissable lips on mine into a soft kiss. I can't help but melts into the kiss, before we pull away. It's short, but very lovely and sweet kiss for me. I could feel my heart, basically doing all those jumps and somersaults in my chest due to the happiness that contains inside me. Although it's just a simple, quick kiss from Draco Malfoy, it's enough to make my knees go weak, my mind and heart feels butterfly and at cloud nine. He looks at me with a genuine, happy smile before nodding to me.