Hermione . 16

My mind never stops thinking about him, ever since that talk we had earlier back in the classroom. Who could've thought that I'm torn between not being his mate and want to be his mate? Well, at least now that Draco and I have work things up, we're finally in good-terms back. And he's back in the quarters, like he supposed to. School have ended like hours ago and we've been in our shared quarters ever since the school has ended. I'm still in the quarters, while Draco is out to quidditch practice. 

"Can't this actually get any worse than before? Ugh! The thought of being his mate and pregnant at such young age, really scared me but exciting, too.", I mutter. 

Staring blankly from the window, I could see Draco and his house's team practicing. Draco definitely looks better, happier and more content than he was before, and I most certainly know that I'm starting to fully attracted to him. Sure, I still missed Ron but I can't keep living my past, can I? After all, I could start letting someone else to fill the empty space in my heart and it's about time for me to let someone else to make me feel loved. For someone to love me. And I know exactly who I want to rain me those unlimited love of his. That very certain white-gold platinum blonde-haired bloke who happens to be the Head Boy and the Veela, in Hogwarts. The only child in Malfoy line, Draco Lucius Malfoy. After hearing such commitments and promise made by him earlier, I can't help to imagine myself being the lucky maiden to be rain with his unconditional love. I don't know how long I've been staring out the window while daydreaming of my time spend together with him, as a romantic couple. Such imagination does gives me quite a high hope and excited to looking forward for it to happen. 

I know that I shouldn't let myself get all hyped up over some imaginations, but I just can't help at the thoughts of being rain with his loves and treated so special by him, being his arms closely all the time. Those thoughts really are enough to make me feeling giddy and in love, more. Blushing, I begin to chuckle to myself before shaking my head, in disbelief. 

"Quite an imagination I got there, for myself.", I chuckle. 

Staying at my spot by the window where there's a small spot to relax and have cushions place there, for extra comfortableness, I can't help but enjoy the scenic view of the forest, sunset and Draco whose still busy with his house's quiddicth practice though I don't realize that he's actually getting everything wrap up, before he head back to the quarters to get ready for supper. I should be getting ready, as well, but I'm far too cozy in my own world, thoughts and views by the spot at the window in our shared bedroom. Time passes by and the sky goes dark as the sun has finally sets, I still at my same spot 'til sweaty Draco walks into our shared bedroom, all surprised to see me still in the room, not ready at all for supper. 

"Granger", he calls. 

Although he has been calling me with my surname since before, this time I really get a huge goosebumps from it. Just hearing his deep, husky voice calling my name really sends shiver down to my spine, making me breathing shakily while sending goosebumps all over my arms. Snapping myself out, I turn my head around and to look at him, in surprised as he just stands by the doorway in surprised too. 

"Why aren't you getting ready for supper, though? I thought that you could've been ready by now.", asks Draco. 

He obviously sounds, and even looks genuinely confused of what's going on here. How could he looks so innocent and adorable, at the very same time? It's a sin for my eyes to stare at, but I just can't help to enjoy such views. It's not everyday that I could see such look from this man. Shaking my head to him, I finally get up from my spot and giving myself a little stretch before walking towards him. He only watches me with frowns forming on his face, before I slowly take his empty hand, pulling him into the room from letting him standing by the doorway. Shutting the door behind, I begin to move closer and enclose the space between us, practically have our bodies touches. I could feel his heart racing against his chest, and his breathing starts to pick up its rate. His hot, minty breathe practically wash over my forehead since I'm pretty short than him. My hands slowly moves up on his chest 'til it begins to lock behind his neck, making him towering down to me. He looks at me in surprised and flustered, but still confused of what I'm trying to do here. Smiling softly to him, I let out a small chuckle before shaking my head to him. I don't even find it bothering, knowing that my body is pressed against his sweaty ones and he still smells good, too even he's sweating profusely from the practice he had earlier.