Hermione . 3

The supper goes rather well and everyone is enjoying their meal, happily. Well, at least they all do while Harry still in matter of shock about Malfoy's thing I told earlier.

"Oh, Harry! Knock that off will you? You look like a bloody idiot doing that face. If you really have something to say, then speak up will you? Quit giving those looks!", I groan.

Harry instantly stop, before pursing his lips tight. Ginny, Ron and I look at him for a little longer before we finally continue to eat our meal in silence. Well, in a very peaceful silence though. As much as I really enjoy the peace, it soon to be break by Mr Filch's scream as he runs into the hall with very pale looks on his face.

"Giants! The giants has entered the school's ground!", he screams.

Stopping in the middle of the hall, he soon to look at Professor McGonagall with a very scared looks on his face. Just as he's about to speak, he blacks out and that instantly earns great frightful screaming from the students in the hall. It's chaotic and very noisy, as students panicking and ready to run out from the hall, but Professor McGonagall quickly silence them down.

"Students, please do not panic! Prefects, escort students back to their dormitories and I mean, all of you! Professors, come with me.", orders Professor McGonagall.

With that, Draco and I quickly get up and gathers the prefects, giving them even tasks to take care of the students. We'll need to check on them, later on.

"Alright, Neville, Luna keeps the Gryffindor calm down in the room. Escort them straight back to the dormitories and I don't want to see any of you to act all heroic, not even Harry nor Ron. Do you understand? And as for you, Lily and Jasper, you'll do exactly the same with Ravenclaws. Once everything has settled down, Draco and I will come to check on you.", I inform.

The prefects look at me, nodding in understanding and Draco gives the exact order to Hufflepuff and Slytherin's prefects before watching them excusing to their respective houses. We stay by the Great Hall's exit, watching everyone getting into line before prefects lead them out, organized. Ravenclaws take their leave to my right, while Hufflepuffs takes Draco's left. It follows by the Slytherin and Gryffindor's houses as well. Once all students are out of the hall, Draco and I quickly look at each other before nodding.

"I'll see you once everything is settled.", informs Draco.

I nod and with that, we quickly take our leave as we begin to running down the corridor to catch up with the houses we're in-charge with. Since I'll be handling Ravenclaws and Gryffindor, it's best that I follows Ravenclaws, since I don't know their password to enter their common room. Catching up with Lily and Jasper, I pant a little before informing them that I'll be following them to their common room. They look at me with slight frown, but nods since I'm the Head Girl and higher in rank than they are. They lead the way to Ravenclaws common room while I could hear Luna and Neville ordering the Gryffindor to keep up with them. Well, at least Luna is taking the lead while Neville is watching from far back of the line. Climbing up the steps, we soon to reach the secret passageway of Ravenclaws and I look at the frame that's covering the passage seal, before looking at Jasper with a nod. Ravenclaws use riddles to get into the common room and it's a very good, tricky ones but Jasper manages to answer them.

"Enter", says the photo in the frame.

We watch the frame opens, revealing the passage and I quickly usher the students to get in first before Lily, Jasper and I get in last. Everyone is gather in the common room and looks surprised to see me in their common room when student from different house is strictly prohibited to enter other house's common room, unless I'm prefect or the Head Student which I happens to be the Head Girl. Clearing my throat a little, I look at all of them with soft smile before motioning them to calm down.