Hermione . 17

Last night was absolutely awkward between me, Draco, Blaise and Goyle. It was a clear vision how awkward we were, even when we're heading to the Great Hall for supper. I couldn't be more relieved that Pansy nor other prefects or students that saw us in the corridor, or by the entrance of the hall hadn't speak of anything to us. It'd be even worse, if questions were being asked. But in the end of the day, everything was perfectly fine. Draco and I had a very good evening 'til this morning. 

"Bloody hell! Draco!", I scream in frustration. 

The blonde-haired bloke look at me in obvious confusion, cocking his brow to my direction. Is he even being serious to get all confused and adorable, at this very time? Groaning at him, I begin to march towards him before stopping right in front of him. There's about a step away from him, to keep the distance between us before I begin to glare right into his eyes. 

"Where's my licorice wand!? I remember that I just left it on my nightstand, a minute ago before I find it missing just after I looked away for a quick second!", I ask. 

Draco just has to take my sweet, and acts all innocent as if he hadn't done anything. Furrowing his brows, he begins to shake his head in response which only resulting me to get even more upset. He's clearly being little oof, he is! I can smell the licorice on him, too! 

"I swear to Merlin, Malfoy, if you ever steal my licorice wand ever again, then I'll make your life living in deepest hell!", I threat. 

Turning my back to him, I can tell that my hair practically slaps him across the face before taking my leave from the common room we're in. We have no class in the early morning, and we actually had our breakfast in our common room as we were feeling a little tad lazy to head to the Great Hall. It wouldn't be a big deal if we didn't showed up at the hall, in this morning. I could hear his heavy footsteps behind me, tagging behind and matching with my steps before he finally appears by my side as we finally exit the common room. We just keep walking in deep silence, the most comfortable ones I have to admit. I've never thought that the silence we have together is comforting and relaxing, enabling myself to let my mind rest just for a bit before I meet bunch of idiocy that made by other students in this ground. We're not even halfway far from our quarters, when Draco suddenly offers me a licorice wand. I get startle that I practically stop in my track before looking at him, whose now looking at me with a teasing smile. 

"I guess I should give you enjoy that very last piece, before I get killed by the curses and hexes you're about to throw.", he smirks. 

I can't help but to suppress a smile on my face, as it appears before I begin to shake my head in disbelief. Taking the last piece of candy that actually belongs to me from his hand, I put it straight into my mouth and enjoy the sweet, licorice candy taste that begins to melt inside my mouth. I could taste burst of flavors inside my mouth, which I really love. Draco only watches me with a smile forming on his face, before clearing his throat to me. 

"As much as you want to enjoy that sweet of yours, we still have to get to the class before we're running late.", informs Draco. 

Rolling my eyes at his words, it's enough for me to receive chorus of chuckles from him before he shakes his head to me. Looking at me with an adoration look, he finally held his hand out for me to take the lead which I groan, but still take the lead. He joins my side, once again and we keep walking down the corridor heading to our first class, in this morning. The rest of our walk is in complete silence, comfortable ones and we almost reach our class, when we hear someone calling for us. Better, our names are being call in unison as if it was planned. Surprised by the call, we stop in our track and look behind, only to get even more surprised to see our group of friends walking together heading towards our direction. I don't know how comprehend of their sights walking together in a big group of students before they stop about three steps away from us.