Draco . 10

It's been 2 days now that I'm back home and everything seems to be normal, here. Sighing, I just stay lay on my bed while staring up to the tent of my king-sized bed. My mind never stops thinking, nor my heart stops racing whenever it comes to that particular girl in my school. In Hogwarts. I don't know how long I've been staring blankly into the space 'til I get snap by the knock on the door. Frowning, I avert my gazes to look at the door and to find Mum standing by the doorway with soft smile pulls against her face. Pursing my lips, I quickly sit up on my bed before kicking my legs out from the bed, sitting by the edge. Sighing heavily, I quickly grab my night robe and put it on, before walking towards her with small smile. 

"Morning, mother.", I greet. 

Pressing soft kiss against her forehead, I look back to her before listening to her return my greet. Cupping my face gently, she brushes her thumb on my cheekbone before humming a little. I can't help but to feel her being in a bit distress. Could it be from father, though? Ever since the war has ended, my family and I have been living in the shadow but still in under the protection of the Ministry, since we've agreed to cooperate with them. At least, the Ministry were nice to let me go back to school when I received Hogwarts letter for my 8th year though Mum and Dad is under house arrest for 4 years. Only Dad and I are given some loose, for him to go to work at the Ministry while I go to school. They even had put trackers on us, which is hard for us to escape if we ever try to run. 

"Is something wrong, mother?", I ask, softly. 

She smiles weakly at me, shaking her head before looking at me. She only motions me to get ready for breakfast before taking her leave, heading downstairs. I can't help feeling bit surprised but just keep an eye on mother, as she strides down the stairs. Once she's gone from my sights, I let out a breathe that I've been holding back before retreating myself back into my bedroom, shutting the door behind. My back is press against the door behind, while my mind is running wildly about the possibilities that might going on in this house when I'm away to school. After all, I haven't told my parents about my position in the school at this very moment. Even worse, my partner in the position too. Groaning, I begin to shake my head and pull myself to the connected bathroom, to get my shower. I bet that Dad is home, as well since mother informed earlier about breakfast. She sometimes would invite me for breakfast with her, but sometimes would just send the house-elf to bring my breakfast into my bedroom. I don't want to be too long in the bathroom, nor making my parents waiting for my presence, so I decide to take a quick ones. I spend good 15 minutes, showering and cleaning myself up. I even make sure that I get my dental and facial care is taken care, before I head out to the closet, to get dress. 

Once I get into my closet, I quickly head towards the drawer and retrieve a pair of clean boxer, putting them on before I choose an outfit for today. I'm not even sure what will happen today or what my parents are going to try to get me do, so I'm just going to be ready. I get dress into my all-black suits, hanging the bathrobe away to dry before walking to the dresser, to do my hair. Once I've done styling my hair, I quickly spray some of my favorite cologne before casting a spell that instantly my black dress shoes on. I check on myself in the full-length mirror, feeling satisfied of my look before taking my leave to the bedroom. I grab my watch, ring and wand before exiting the room, heading downstairs to meet my parents for breakfast. Just as I reach the ground floor, I meet one of the house elves before they see me, quickly greeting me with a bow. I can't help feeling bit disturbed by such treatment, but quickly shrug it off since it's what father has taught them to be whenever the masters in the house. 

"Morning, Master Draco. Breakfast is at the dining hall and your family is await for your presence.", informs Mounty. 

I look at him, pursing my lips before nodding to him. I quickly take my leave heading towards the dining hall, where Mounty has informed that my parents are await for me, there. The walk down the hallway passing all rooms in here before I finally reach the dining hall. Stopping right in front of the door, I take a deep breathe before knocking onto the door and take a step into the hall, greeting my family warmly. Mother and father looks at me, humming before returning my greet back.