Hermione . 7

The meeting went rather smoothly and absolutely long. Draco and I made sure that all the prefects understood everything that we discussed throughout the meeting, as we want to avoid any troubles coming up, ahead of us. After all, being Head Student in this school isn't really a privilege, though. It went on 'til late night, when I decided to stop the meeting as it was getting really late and every one of us will have classes to go, for tomorrow morning. Draco understood, before thanking them for coming to the meeting and we bid them goodbye and goodnight. Draco sent them out from the common room, while I just stayed back in the common room to clear the mess that was piled created from the meeting we had, earlier. Now, I understand why Draco covered me up earlier, it was because I had no pants on. I had only my oversized sweatshirt on that ends right at my mid-thighs. While clearing the mess up, I don't realize that Draco has comeback into the common room 'til I hear him clearing his throat. Stopping my doing, I look behind to him only to find him looking away from me, but he seems disturbed, as well. 

"U-Uh, just leave it there. You can go upstairs and get some rest. I-I'll clear this up 'cause later, I'm staying here for a bit.", tells Draco. 

He sounds disturbs and strain, for some reason. I'm about to say something when he snaps his head to me, looking serious than ever. I can't help but gulps, before pursing my lips tightly. 

"Just go upstairs, Granger! It's enough of mess you've done for tonight!", Draco suddenly snaps at me. 

I can't help feeling myself absolutely startle and disbelief at him. What mess have I caused for tonight?! What mess have I created that it bothered him so much! Glaring to his direction, I throw the used, crumpled parchments I've collected in my hands back to the coffee table before storming out from the common room with my belongings, heading upstairs to our shared bedroom. Once I reach the room, I make sure to slam the door shut loudly to show that I'm mad before I stomp my way to the connected bathroom. Is he even serious about this!? He can't be serious snapping around for me not wearing pants, can he? Ugh, thinking about him only makes my head spinning! I lock the door and quickly get my business settle in there before I could hit the bed, just like he orders me to. It takes me good 10 minutes in the bathroom before I head out from there, feeling refreshed and ready to hit the bed. Just as I climb under the cover, I look back to the door where I slammed it earlier, before sighing a little. Shaking my head, I quickly lay under the cover and pull it higher, curling underneath it before groaning a little. I blow off the candlelight on the nightstand, leaving Draco's lighten up still before I bring myself straight to dreamland as my body very much needed the rest, so I could be energetic for tomorrow's classes. 

*****

"Can anyone tell me the effects of this potion to a muggle?", asks Professor Slughorn. 

He begins to look around the class for someone to raise their hands, but none do it. Not even me, too. I decide to stay low, rather than the 'Ms-Know-It-All' that everyone claimed me to be. Professor Slughorn suddenly set his gazes on me, looking surprised that I haven't raise my hand yet before cocking his brow to me. 

"Ms Granger", he calls. 

Pursing my lips, I look at him before getting up from my seat. Just as I'm about to answer the question for him, someone decides that it's alright to burst into the room to create a chaos. 

"Professor Slughorn! It's Draco! Madam Pomfrey and Professor McGonagall wants you at Professor McGonagall's office, now!", informs the student. 

That instantly brings every student in the class to whispers and muttering about Draco before Professor Slughorn calm us down. He looks at the boy, hesitates before nodding in defeat.