three • kissing scene

skataflynn

859,039 likesskataflynn: just one more day until i get outta this lava pit of a state and see these psychopaths

859,039 likes
skataflynn: just one more day until i get outta this lava pit of a state and see these psychopaths. i cannot wait, boys.

View all 503,102 comments

jaedenwesley: can't wait for that freaking plane ride home either. you're the best person to ride planes with. "jae jae jae we're gonna dieee" lmao

skataflynn: way to expose me like that.

lorencohan: she has a kissing scene in a few minutes. you helped get her face all red. can't tell if it's anger or embarrassment though jaedenwesley

skataflynn: loren what the hell dude

user1: oml shade

user2: is she kissing chandler?? how does finn feel?

user3: more like how does wyatt feel? it's so clear they're dating.

user4: are you kidding? no, jaeden totally has heart eyes for her.

chosenjacobs: user2 user2 user 4 woah woah woah guys, calm down. finn, how do you feel about her having a kissing scene?

finnwolfhardofficial: he better be good and stop when cut is yelled. I trust the dude and my sister tho. wyatt, how about you?

wyattoleff: She's my best friend and, though she's beautiful, I don't see her like that. And, if she ends up getting with this guy, good on her. My girl's been single way too long. Jaeden?

skataflynn: if that ain't the truth.

jaedenwesley: yeah, she's gorgeous and talented and the greatest friend ever but no, we are not dating and I'm honestly really proud of her. First on screen kisses are what makes you the real deal.

sophialillis: cocky much? Your first on screen kiss happened a while ago and you still ain't got nothing on jack, who didn't even have one.

jaedenwesley: sophiaaaaa

alexissin: jaeden is cute asf tbh

user5: woah, my people are crossing over. I freaking love alexis.