five • awkward family reunion yay

skataflynn

1,093,556 likesskataflynn: they're being weird around each other but I'm still terrified so that's not a concern

1,093,556 likes
skataflynn: they're being weird around each other but I'm still terrified so that's not a concern. can't wait to be home.

View all 723,587 comments

user1: aren't the three of them, like, best friends. why is it weird?

finnwolfhard: tell wyatt to answer his messages.

jackdgrazer: wyatt. get yourself together and have fun.

jeremyraytaylor: okay everything else aside, I can't wait for all of us to be reunited again.

user2: awkward reunion time yayy

user3: she probably whored around again tbh

jaedenwesley: user3 shut your face she isn't like that. at all. so stop saying she'd ever do anything like that.

wyattoleff: i love them both. jae is one of my best friends and and the best meme dealer. flynn is my actual best friend and would never, ever do anything like "whore around" with anyone. next.

finn
wyatt.
I'm not gonna do anything crazy. I just wanna talk to you.

wyatt
I'm worried.
What if my feelings ruin our friendship? I know she likes Jaeden.

finn
how can you just know??
years of friendship. you never know.
she loves you. she knows you so much more than she knows jaeden.

wyatt
What are you saying?
Are you not mad? What do I do?

finn
of course not. i love my sister and, friends or more, you make her so happy. that's all i could ever ask from any of you. you guys welcomed her in. that was more than enough. i think you should keep those feelings for you though. she values your friendship and would hate if something happened to it.

wyatt
Thank you, finnlard.
I love you, man.

finn
I love you too, olaf.

wyatt
Oh, here we go again.