twenty six • you have it

ONE MONTH LATER

skataflynn

1,026,618 likesskataflynn: my favorite poet says to appreciate a first kiss because it's the last time you will own your heart

1,026,618 likes
skataflynn: my favorite poet says to appreciate a first kiss because it's the last time you will own your heart. but he's wrong, because we haven't even kissed and you still own it. you have it, j.

jccaylen: ❤❤❤

user1: i knew something was going on between her and jc.

user2: i think it's jaeden. she wouldn't post a photo of jc like that so fast.

user3: slut.

user3: man she's a whore.

user4: I used to stan her until now.

skataflynn has disabled comments on this post.

girls n stuff

alexis sinner
flynn.
it's been a month.
you hurt him and you know that.
you've apologized.
you need to move on and tell us what exactly you did.

flynn
i've been moving on.
i'm going on dates with my boyfriend,
i've tried speaking with finn but all he says is one word responses.
i miss being home. jc's house isn't the same.

bbg sophia
i'm sure it isn't.
and that's not really moving on.
you think about what you did all the time because it's the reason you lost jae.

alexis sinner
hold on, it's christmas eve eve.
are you really spending christmas alone?

flynn
well, jc is gonna be filming with kian in australia, the boys are mad at me, and you guys are gonna be with your boyfriends, so yeah ig.

bbg sophia
let's hang tomorrow,
the three of us.
bill can come pick you up and drop us all off somewhere if you want.

flynn
that would be great, guys.
i know you don't know what i did but i love you both for still loving me.

alexis sinner
the boys still love you too.
jae especially.
you need to tell us.

flynn
you promise you'll still love me?

bbg sophia
always.

flynn
i love jaeden.
i have always loved him.
but neither of us were brave enough to make the move to have another date or become official so we just sort of became just friends again.
i couldn't handle that and i consoled in jc because you guys were with the others. he ended up telling me that he wants to be the guy to take me on dates every night and give me things jae and i were too nervous to start.
i always see jaeden when i look at jc.
he's tried to kiss me but i haven't kissed anyone since my awful ex and i want someone i really love to be my first again. i guess jaeden saw something else in us and saw that photo and felt betrayed.