fourteen • get her, you weeb

wyattoleff

1,122,647 likes

1,122,647 likes

wyattoleff: Just enjoying our last two weeks together before the Wolfhard's and Alexis leave us again.

View all 826,827 comments

user1: awe where are they going?

skataflynn: user1 finn's going back to georgia for stranger things and i have a new show that i'm working on in new mexico. alexis has to go back home.

user1: skataflynn awe thank you. i can't wait for either show. and i hope alexis can make it back soon. she and finn look so happy.

finnwolfhardofficial: user1 we are.

alexissin: for those of you wondering where everyone else is, i dragged finn to go buy a slytherin scarf for him and a gryffindor one for me.

user2: alexissin awe, y'all are like the hetero drarry.

alexissin: user2 ew no. drarry can suck my dick.

finnwolfhardofficial: wow. very passive aggressive.

user3: finnwolfhardofficial wInK wOnK

sophialillis: jack, chosen, jeremy, and i were buying flynn a luna lovegood wand.

skataflynn: sophialillis i cried when they gave it to me.

chosenjacobs: jeremy cried because you cried skataflynn

jeremyraytaylor: ok they're aware. i don't think you need to throw me under the bus like that.

Toronto, I have an idea.

wyatt
Jaeden, wtf are you doing?
It's two in the goddamn morning.
We just spent all day walking around Universal Studios. How are you not asleep?

jack
how are you not asleep tho?

wyatt
Bc he woke me up, you dick.
Can we all go back to not speaking?

jaeden
are the others awake?

wyatt
Probably now bc you like to disturb people's peaceful sleep, Jaeden.

jeremy
you woke me up but it's okay.

chosen
me too, but it's cool, my dude.

sophia
wyatt woke me up, screaming 'since jaeden wanted to wake ME up, i might as well wake YOU up' and then he picked my air mattress up off the floor next to his bed and tipped it over while i was on it.

jack
some boyfriend.
anyway, you know me.
always wide awakeee.

finn
flynn had another nightmare so she's in my room and her snoring is keeping me up. what's up?

jaeden
i need to tell you guys a secret.

jack
k. do it then.

wyatt
You woke us up to tell us a SECRET?
Fucking do it then.

jaeden
i really, really like flynn.

finn
i thought you were going to tell us a secret.

wyatt
Jaeden, I really, really hate you.

jaeden
is it that obvious?

wyatt
good fucking night.

wyatt has left the chat.

sophia
guys, we should probably let finn handle this. she is his sister.

sophia has left the chat.

jeremy
we're seriously gonna trust finn with girl advice?

chosen
you heard sophia. she is his sister.

jeremy
ugh fine, i guess.

jeremy has left the chat.

chosen has left the chat.

jack
see you, finn.
good luck, jae.

jack has left the chat.

finn
jaeden, let me tell you something.
you look at my sister and you audibly get winded. she plays one cord on her ukelele and you're ready to give her a standing ovation.

jaeden
she's just so beautiful.
and not in the 'wow, she's attractive' way but in the way she thinks. she puts others before herself and she calls us all her best friends because she's scared of any of us feeling down. finn, is this normal? is this a good way to feel about girls?

finn
of course jaeden.
i'll tell you that the way i feel about my girlfriend is exactly how you just described my sister. she sings like a damn angel in my ears. any time she watches the time she got a golden buzzer, she smiles and i wanna play that video on repeat just to see it. that's the same reason i make stupid jokes, to see that smile. she loves sophia and flynn more than she loves anything in the world, maybe even me. she's my world. is that the same feeling?

jaeden
finn, i think your sister is my world.

finn