thirty • i'm sorry, darling

REAL LIFE

When the siblings let go, their mom immediately enveloped her daughter in her arms and Flynn had finally thought that maybe she hurt her mother too. She left home and lied to her so much over the year.

"Mama." She started, looking down, disappointed in herself. "I'm so sorry."

"Come. Let's talk alone." She grabbed her daughter's hand and smiled sweetly at her sons, who were now worried that their sister may be getting yelled at. The two girls walked into the master bedroom, shut the door, and the oldest woman grabbed her daughter's hand, looking at her generously.

"What's on your mind, Ma?"

"I just want you to keep coming around. You're getting older and you moved away from home already and I was so scared you would stop coming to see us here. Ask me questions, ask me for advice. I have life experience with boys, or girls, and all the drama they come with. Tell me how awful the people on social media are, or how much you miss Alexis and Wyatt and Sophia. Come laugh with me. I haven't heard your wonderful laugh since that Parker boy hurt you."

"I'm sorry I hurt you, Mama. I love you and Finn and Nick so much. I would never intentionally hurt you." Flynn shook her head, afraid to meet her mom's eyes. "What's been going on with you?"

She grabbed her daughter's chin and pulled her head up to meet her eyes before continuing. "Nothing much, other than missing you. I met Alexis. The sweetest girl in the universe, I tell you. Almost as funny as your brother, as well."

Flynn chuckled. "Yeah. Yeah, she's great. They're really happy."

"That Jc boy better be giving that to you. You deserve that too, you know. You always deny it but you do."

"Yeah. I know I do."

skataflynn

1,082,927 likes

1,082,927 likes

skataflynn: i think it's time i step back and let some other girl handle the tattooed mess that you are. i will always be a friendly phone call away if you need it. good luck on your tour, justin.

View all 469,893 comments

jccaylen: thank you, flynnegan. you're a bad bitch and any guy would be lucky to have you.

sophialillis: jccaylen guy? whatchu mean?

wyattoleff: sophialillis glad to see our one year relationship means nothing to you.

sophialillis: wyattoleff sorry, darling. my heart is flynn's.

user1: sophialillis well, flynn's heart is jaeden's. get over it.

jackdgrazer: user1 finally, someone believes chosen, jeremy and i. it will sail.

allisonramirez: wait, is flynnegan your real name? what's finn short for then?

skataflynn: yep. and finn is short for finlard.

finnwolfhardofficial: here we go again. allisonramirez it's just finn. flynn loves to tell people lies about my name.

skataflynn: allisonramirez he's just ashamed.

wyattoleff: I am so glad you sound like you're back to your normal self.

skataflynn: wyattoleff surprise, bitch. bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.

alexissin: skataflynn sick scream queens reference.

allisonramirez

78,999 likes

allisonramirez: our hearts belong to others, jaeden. you're scared to admit you love her, i am too brave to admit i like him. you'll get her one day, i promise you.

Comments are disabled for this post.