thirty two • they were infinite

skataflynn

863,029 likes

863,029 likes

skataflynn: never forget how much this wolfhard loves you.

View all 582,972 comments

sophialillis

728,082 likessophialillis: you are loved beyond compare

728,082 likes
sophialillis: you are loved beyond compare.

View all 462,926 comments

REAL LIFE

"Where the fuck is he?!" Flynn burst into her house, knowing very well her mother wouldn't be there and that Nick was out of town, leaving Finn in the house alone. "Finn Wolfhard, I'm gonna kill you." She stormed up the stairs, ignoring the calls from Sophia and Alexis trailing behind her as she walked into her brother's room, seeing none other than Allison Ramirez sitting on his bed.

"What the hell?" Flynn's anger was apparent in her red face as she stood in Finn's doorway, Alexis peering her head in as an embarrassed Finn looked past his angry sister to an obviously saddened Alexis.

"Flynn," Finn tried to start but his sister stomped toward him, scaring him slightly as he'd never seen her this angry.

"Don't." She hovered above him as he sat on his bed, completely ignoring the other girls in the room. "You fucking asshole. You told this girl you were in love with her then went and broke her damn heart. I cannot believe you, Finn." It had been a long time since she called him by his real name to his face and he was taken back by it.

"Let's go." She made her way out of his room and back down the stairs with Alexis and Sophia but not before holding up both middle fingers to Allison. The three walked out of the house and began the treck back to Bill and Alexis's house.

"Flynn, why did you do that?" Alexis shook her head, crossing her arms as she and Sophia looked at the girl in between them.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to him. I can't see him go through the same depression he had before he met you." Flynn looked down, kicking a rock with her chunky combat boots as Sophia grabbed her hand and Alexis wrapped her arm around her shoulder.

To quote Finn's favorite movie, in that moment, they were infinite. Without a care in the world about anything but each other and figuring out the hell of a situation they had on their hands.