thirty three • skinny body drumstick attitude

bubba
flynn.
i'm sorry.
let me explain.

flynn
go on.
jaeden's pissed off at you for this, by the way.

bubba
i figured.
i wanna start with saying that i love alex. so much. she knows that. and i'm gonna assume she told you why i broke up with her.

flynn
yeah, you dick.
long distance, my ass.
if you were so worried about that, what were those photos of you all close with allison?

bubba
alli and i are just friends.
the photos are paparazzi taking everything completely put of context.
even though i'm sure you and alex don't believe it. she wanted to talk to you so she came over and started talking to me. we went for a walk around the neighborhood and she kissed me before I started yelling at her. but that's what the fucking paparazzi forgot to get, i guess.

flynn
damn right we don't believe it.
and we all knew allison likes you.
we just didn't think you liked her too.

bubba
yeah, i don't.
she kept making moves and i put them down. that was the one that caught me off guard, the only one worth photographing. i'm still so in love alexis but it's gonna tear her down when i leave all the time. and it feels like the photos came out just in time to completely ruin the plan for a friendly breakup.

flynn
this is gonna tear you down, finn.
you were so sad until you met her.
i've never seen you smile more.
you're both important to me and this is gonna hurt you both so much.
please, finn, just make an effort to fix this.

alexissin

629,292 likes

629,292 likes

alexissin: i don't really care, you can keep the things we used to share. but what did you do with my heart?

Comments are disabled for this post.

REAL LIFE

"I'll be back for Summer break, uncle Bill. We can sell the apartment then." Alexis stood on her toes as she hugged her uncle, holding onto him for one last time. She turned back to her best friends, sadly smiling at them.

"That apartment was beautiful. Shame you have to get rid of it." Flynn said, earning a sad shrug from Alexis. "Finn loved it."

"I know. He was so excited." She laughed, before realizing that she would probably never step foot in that apartment again, looking down at her shoes.

"Hey," Sophia put her hand on Alexis's back, smiling at her. "You gotta get going. You got a plane ride, then a train ride. Get some rest."