twenty • fancy a vacation?

finn
baby.
please tell me why.

alexis
please don't call me that.
it'll only make me wanna run back to you even more.

finn
then do it.
i miss you.
so much.

alexis
we both knew it wasn't going to work.
you have bigger priorities.

finn
like?

alexis
idk you sure do care a lot more about flynn leaving than anything else.
you have to leave all the time to go shoot. long distance is so hard, finn.
what if you meet another girl while you're away?

finn
first of all, flynn is my sister and your best friend and she left without saying a word to me. i woke up one morning and she was gone. losing her, you, and jack are my biggest fears. jack's all i have left.
READ
second of all, i would never do that to you? i don't think you understand how much i care about you, alexis. every chance i get, i will fly back home to see you, or i will pay for your ticket. whatever you want in the world, alex. name it and i'll go to the ends of the earth to get it for you.

alexis
i don't wanna feel like i'm being put on the back burner. you have so many other, important things going on and i won't be the girl to sit here and tie you down in la or london or anywhere. this is what's best for the both of us.
finn, i have so much of you in my heart and always will. never forget that.

finn
alex
READ

alexissin.private

62 likes

62 likes

alexissin.private: you will always own my heart. your jokes, your laugh, your happiness, are all still mine.

Comments are disabled for this post.

finn
jaeden
fancy a fucking vacation?

jaeden
um..
what?

finn
last night
i was tired and lonely.
and i bought a ticket for a 6am flight to new mexico and a 7am flight to london.
both tomorrow. you wanna treat my sister like beyonce, let's go.

jaeden
this is crazy.
i love it.