twenty eight • my new friend

flynn wolfhard
i know we haven't met but please treat my boys right. especially jaeden. he means the world to me and deserves so much more than i could give him.

allison ramirez
I highly doubt that you couldn't give him everything he deserves. He never shuts up about you, you know? On our first date, he saw you and Jc at the table across from us and his whole night was ruined. He didn't show it but i could tell.

flynn wolfhard
are you giving him what i never did?
i want him to have that.
i want all of them to have that.

allison ramirez
I could never give them what you could.
There is only one Flynn Wolfhard in the world. I'm a massive fan, by the way.

flynn wolfhard
oh, thanks.

allison ramirez
Can I be completely, one hundred percent honest with you?

flynn wolfhard
of course.
not like i got anyone to tell.

allison ramirez
I don't think I have feelings for Jaeden.
He messaged me and said he thought I was kinda cute, probably wanting to get over you, and I felt bad so I said yes.

flynn wolfhard
okay..?
so who do you like?

allison ramirez
Tbh? Finn. I've watched ST so many times and he's the cutest. Ik he has a girl and whatnot but idk. I've always had the biggest crush and I tried running away from it, but now that I'm with Jaeden it's even harder.

flynn wolfhard
yeah, i feel the same.
i think it's pretty obvious to most girls bc they understand the struggle but i haven't gotten over jaeden. like, at all.
and i used this time for me, which was nice but idk it feels like i might actually deserve something great for once.

allison ramirez
Not to sound like a fangirl, but you've always deserved something great.
All of you, really.

flynn wolfhard
thank you, allison.

allison ramirez
No problem, Flynn

skataflynn

827,097 likes

827,097 likes

skataflynn: here's to my new friend and many more adventures with you, alli.

View all 462,026 comments

jccaylen: so this is why you couldn't film with kian and i.

skataflynn: jccaylen well that and you're in a whole different continent.

jccaylen: skataflynn tru tru

freaking losers

flynn
i just wanted to tell you guys, especially jaeden, that i am so sorry. i should've taken your feelings into consideration before i went and got with jc. that was so wrong of me.

bubba
it was truly awful.
jaeden was super depressed.
and i miss you at home.

flynn
i know. and that's why i feel so awful. i care about you all, finn and jaeden especially, so much and knowing i hurt you really sucks and i still feel awful. you don't have to forgive me but i miss you all so much and i made a huge mistake that i have improved and recognized.

uwu gayzer
i could never stay mad at you tbh

bubba
i just want you to come home.
you staying with someone i've never met really makes me nervous.

flynn
i know, bub.
i'll be home tonight.
justin and i got in a really disgusting fight and i wanna be home with you, watching sixteen candles on the livingroom couch.

wyEET
i was never mad at you,
you just hurt jaeden and i didn't wanna hurt his feelings by forgetting what you did so easily.

bbg sophia
we been good this whole time.

the chosen one
i couldn't hate you forever.

soft boi jeremy
i just miss you tbh i was never mad.

bill fucking skarsgård
I'm not a teenage kid and I don't even know the drama so I guess I'm cool with you.

flynn
bill, you're too precious.
stop being so nice.
i suck ass.

bubba
jaeden?
how do you feel?

jae
meet me at the park, flynn, if that's alright.

flynn
the one by your place?
alright. see you all soon, i hope.