thirty four • unspoken thing

REAL LIFE

Jaeden and Flynn had been in the same place that they'd been in for the past week, on Jaeden's couch in his empty house. His mom took his younger sister, Jovi, out of town for a few weeks, leaving the two alone.

Sophia left for Georgia to film her new show, taking Wyatt with her, making Flynn feel lonely. She called Jaeden the first day, asking to watch Naruto and now she'd been staying at his place.

Her dark hair was in a messy bun and she wore the sweatpants Finn bought her for her seventeenth birthday, paired with Jaeden's yellow Naruto hoodie. She laid with her head on his leg, her face toward the TV playing Thomas Sanders on YouTube, while he scrolled through his phone.

"You're so beautiful." He smiled down at her, stroking her hair after watching her crack up at the Sanders Sides video on his television. "Shit. Did I say that out loud?" He laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

"You did." She laughed, looking up at him, smiling. "It's okay though because I think you're pretty damn adorable." She smiled, reaching her arm up to stroke his cheek.

"When are we gonna do something about this unspoken thing between us?" He turned off his phone, turning the TV down. "Because I can't look at you as just a friend anymore."

"Well," She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, sitting up to sit next to him, resting her head on his shoulder, looking up at him. Even when he was only illuminated by the television light, he was perfect to her. She'd tell him every day if she could. "What do you wanna do about it, Martell?"

"Well, I want more nights like this. I want your Monday exhaustion, your Tuesday laughter cuddles, your Wednesday stress, your relaxed Thursdays, your Friday adventures, your Saturday movies, books, and fire, your Sunday morning messy hair. I want your bad days just as much as I want your good days, Lynn." She smiled, blushing while hiding her face in the crook of his neck. "That was so cheesy."

"No, no." She laughed, as he kissed the top of her head. "It was cute." He smiled, watching as she smiled up at him, biting her lip as to hide her smile.

"Can I tell you what I think about love?" They stared forward again, Flynn watching as Thomas and his many sides bickered silently on the screen. He took her silence as a yes. "I think you can fall in love with someone's soul. Their morals and minds, you know. Without a kiss or date. Maybe without even meeting."

"You know what? I agree. The day we met, I felt something I've never felt. I mean, you're so amazing. The way your hair just fucking falls over your eyes sometimes, the way you walk is even perfect. You have a slight limp, always, probably because of the time you sprained your ankle skating with Jack and I." She laughed, shaking her head at his blushing state that they now shared.

"Any time you look at me, I feel like I fall even more. When I see you hurting, I feel the pain. I mean, all I see is perfection in you and any time you insult yourself, I feel like hurting you but I care too much about you to actually do it." They both chuckled, feeling their hearts racing, both nervous the other could hear it.

"When Parker, my ex, hurt me, I hoped and begged for someone to pull me out of the depression I was in. I loved him and I was scared of feeling that again. I'm not scared anymore. You're everything I want in this world. You laugh at my jokes and who else would do that?" He laughed, making her smile. "See? Every day is an adventure with you, Jaeden Martell. Even your fucking morning voice makes my heart skip a beat. Your hands are the greatest comfort when they're holding mine. Your smile, your eyes. You drive me up the fucking wall most days but you still have my heart, you fucking weeb."

"Do you wanna kiss me as much as I wanna kiss you right now?" He laughed, grabbing her attention, the two of them leaning closer. Their lips finally touched, his hands on her face as the sparks flew instantly.

When they pulled away, he kept his hand on her cheeks as they smiled at each other. "I love you, nerd."

"I can bet all the money in the world that I love you so much more, weeb." She laughed, kissing him once more.

jaedenwesley

1,083,081 likesjaedenwesley: this is my cute girlfriend

1,083,081 likes
jaedenwesley: this is my cute girlfriend. she's cute and she's mine. so don't touch her cause she's mine.

View all 462,938 comments

user1: finally jesus fucking christ

finnwolfhardofficial: ik y'all are mad at me but if you hurt her...

alexissin: and if she hurts you, you best believe i fly home and fuck her up.

skataflynn: thank you, but we would never.

author's note: thank you for reading this story. there will be a sequal, titled carry you x