I

Archie Andrews' doorbell rings and he opens it to see Addison on his front steps. She lets herself past him and says "You screwed up Andrews. The Red Circle thing?" She shakes her head and sits on the couch. Archie just watches as the girl he barely knows gets comfy in his living room. He looks to Veronica for some explanation to why she was there. Veronica walks up to him. "Look, Addison is Jug's friend so she is our friend now too. I brought Ads over to put some sense into you. We're on your side we just hope that you make good decisions." Addison pipes in, "That meaning you don't want to be in jail. Veronica told me you want to kill the Black Hood?" and they all turn when the door rings after Ads's arrival.

"Reggie?" Veronica asks as he and a bunch of others from Riverdale High walk in with boxes of pizza. Veronica and Ads share a look as they all sit down. Reggie not-so-subtly winks and sits next to Addison. She makes a sound of disgust and goes to sit on the stairs, away from the boy. He brushes it off a few seconds after and begins to discuss why he came over. He and the other students talk about keeping the Red Circle a thing as they chew obnoxiously with their mouths full of pizza.

Bulldogs. Actually bulldogs, she thought. She asks Archie where his bathroom was and starts ascending the stairs as the sound of motorcycles fills the air. "Archie. Trouble." Veronica says and Archie quickly makes his way to the door. Archie opens the door to see a bunch of serpents crowding the porch. Addison comes down and makes her way closer to the stairs out of curiosity.

"How stupid are you Northsiders?" A tall serpent with a neck tattoo asks to Archie. He continues on."You really think you can come to my house, stick a gun in my face, in front of my boys, and there wouldn't be any payback?" Addison's eyes and mouth become wide. "A gun Archie?" She makes her way down the stairs. She locks eyes with the tall serpent and she looks back at Archie. Now, it is Reggie's time to talk.

"You have crap timing bro. Bulldogs eat serpents for lunch." Addison pushes her way towards Archie. "I'm out of here. Veronica, make sure that carrot top here doesn't do something stupid. Again." She walks past everyone to her motorcycle, starts it, and doesn't look back. It's bad enough the two sides hate each other, but people trying to start something in an already harsh time makes it worse.

They watch her leave, one person in particular wanted to know who this mystery girl was who seemed to respect their side. They turn back and make rules for no weapons and all walk out into the rainy street.

Addison gets a text not that long after she returned to her lonely home. She reads it again, confused how the Lodge teen got her number.

the fight with bulldogs and serpents is very heated. I need your help!
-V

"Shit." She looks out at the window to see the rain has gotten worse than before and decides to ditch the motorcycle; she doesn't want the leather seat ruined and the metal to be rusted the next day. The run fortunately was not long and she makes her way over as fast as she can.

She gets to Archie's house panting and tracking all of the chaos going on in front of her. There's yelling and the sound of thunder erupting every now and then. She walks to find Veronica and sees a kid, maybe two years younger than her, struggling against a bunch of kids pinning him to the ground and beating him hard. "Stop you're gonna seriously hurt him!" She runs towards them, ignoring the fact that the ones beating up the kid wore her school colors.

She pulls them off and grabs the young teen and takes him further away to the street curb. He looks at her through his bruised eye and he was in shock of her actions. "Are you alright? Do you need me to call someone? You're really beat." He gulps and was about to answer as a loud gunshot rang through the street. She looks up quickly, and sees Veronica holding the gun that was used. She helps the younger teen up and almost crashes into another serpent.

Addison grabs his arm before he could continue running and he turns around. he was around her height, and seemed to be on the kinder side. Before he speaks, he notices the young serpent she was holding. "He needs help getting back." She motions to the younger one and he takes hold on him, readying him to walk "I need to go, you two be careful." The serpent could only get in a simple 'thank you' before she runs off in the direction to her house.

From all the things he was told about the two sides, they hated each other, why did she help them?

She is the enemy, right?