X

The news that the Black Hood was dead brought joy and relief to Addison and her father

The news that the Black Hood was dead brought joy and relief to Addison and her father. She no longer has to be scared when she was alone at home, no more threats, no more attacks. This is great news to start the new year.

And to her luck, her southside friends are transferring to her school. She cannot wait to see her them after the holidays since she was busy with her dad and working. She didn't want to admit it, but she was excited to see one of them in particular.

Soon after the announcement went through the Riverdale High halls, she along with a few more classmates went to meet their new students by the entrance. Veronica, Archie, and Betty were now standing by the table with  papers for locker combinations, class schedules, and a list of clubs.

Addison sits behind them with Kevin, watching the clock above him, waiting for them to arrive. He turns to look at her and asks "Are there any cute boys coming?" Addison nods and replies "Hell yeah." She stops and then says "Most of them are straight but there might be some you could reel in." Addison makes a reeling in motion with her hands and Kevin chuckles. A minute later, the teens turn to the door loudly opening to see the southsiders stroll in.

In front of the group is Jughead with Toni by his side, then Fangs and finally Sweet Pea behind them. They all make their way towards the table. Sweet Pea slows his pace and through the people in front of her, she sees him scanning the students. Like he was looking for someone.

Addison stands up and crosses her arms as she makes it to the front where Archie and Veronica were. She smiles to Fangs and Toni and as they looked back to the redhead, she winks at Sweet Pea. He pulls on her overall straps and she swats his hands off.

She helps hand out the papers to the group, greeting some familiar faces from the Whyte Wyrm

She helps hand out the papers to the group, greeting some familiar faces from the Whyte Wyrm. She inches towards Sweet Pea and he leans down to her. In a whisper, he asks "Anything I should know about this place, Diner Girl?" Her eyes look at her peers wearing blue and gold and sighs. "Well, the welcome committees nice, everyone acts really dramatic and like they're royalty." He looks down at her. "How dramatic?" "You got a taste of Veronica's little speech. They sound like they're straight out of a Shakespeare play." Sweet Pea snorts along with Addison who tries to hold it in. Hearing Cheryl interrupt made her smile fade and causes her eyes to roll.

They watch as queen bee descends the stairs with Reggie obviously following her with vixens and bulldogs behind them. "Here's that school spirit I definitely didn't miss," Jughead says as the group come closer.

After Addison pulls Toni back from Cheryl and Archie also stepping in Addison turns to the jocks. "They got here two minutes ago. Could you cool it for a little?" The sides bicker back and forth which makes her blood boil.

"You don't like it? Suck. It. Up." She turns to the crowd by the stairs. "Second period starts in a few minutes. I suggest you all go or you are setting a poor example of being late. For those who give a shit, please help me lead the new students to their lockers and guide them to their second period." She turns to her friends and rubs her eyes tiredly. "It's too early for this," she mumbles.

Addison goes around to see if her friends got their lockers open and grabs their schedules. They all have the same lunch period, luckily. Toni and her have the same English class, Fangs and her have a study hall together, and Sweet Pea and her have another study hall and chemistry together. She was nervous to see if they had the same classes because most of hers were AP, but she sees she has some smart cookies in her bunch.

Toni looks at the clubs list and points her finger at one. Addison looks down at the list. "You want to be a cheerleader?" She shrugs. "How come you aren't one?" Fangs closes his locker next to Toni's and waits for her. Sweet Pea was further to the right, but was across form Addison's.

"Freshman year, she told me that I dressed weird and that I must have picked my outfits in the dark." "So you didn't join?" She shakes her head. "I interrupted their tryouts to tell Cheryl that she looked like she was hit with a stop sign." Fangs chuckles and Toni smiles after her story. Addison looks at the clock.

"I should get ready for calc. I have a quiz." She goes over to her locker and Toni trails behind her. "Hey. If I join, would you consider to join with me?" Addison thinks it over. If Cheryl let's me, she thought. But aside from this mornings quarrel, she saw the real side of Cheryl and it seemed they may have gotten closer on New Year's Eve. "Sure." The girls say goodbye and Addison waves to Fangs who goes to class with Toni. She sees Sweet Pea still at his locker, looking at his schedule.

She puts a hand on his shoulder, and looks at his paper. "Do you know where to go?" He shakes his head, biting his lip. "Okay. So you have Mrs. McLennon for English." She slips her hand to his bicep and tugs him towards their left. "There's signs on the walls pointing to the library. Follow it and she's the classroom right on the side of that." the first bell rings signaling the students to head to class. "I'll see you later?" He looks down at her hand still on his arm and smirks. "Yeah, I'll see you later." She smiles and makes her way to her calculus class.

[A/N: hereee it isss! Thank you guys for 1k reads! That's amazing! I'm so excited because I'm getting ready to go see Us at the movies with my friends shjsjsjsjd
Please make sure to vote, comment, and share my story! I hope you liked it!]