XXV

Addison woke up to the sun shining through her window and warming her skin

Addison woke up to the sun shining through her window and warming her skin. remembering the night before, she reaches next to her until she reached Sweet Pea, still sleeping next to her. He groans after Addison tells him to wake up, but finally rises from his spot on the bed.

The two get up, Addison heading to her bathroom to brush her teeth. Sweet Pea opens her door to look out at the rest of the guests; some were quietly talking amongst each other while others were still asleep. He stealthily puts his borrowed jacket on Addison's father's desk and steps out with a breath of relief. He then goes back into her room to grab his toothbrush and joins her as they both brushed their teeth. After finishing, they hear a gentle knock and see Aaron leaning against the door frame.

"Good morning," he whispered

"Good morning," he whispered. They greeted him back and met him in the hallway. "I was on the phone with Fred and he decided that we would meet back there to have breakfast. I plan on bringing a few that are up there and I'll come back."

As they arrived, the put their backpacks by the door. Sweet Pea spots Dennis in the living room and goes over to him, softly shaking his shoulder. Addison wanders to the kitchen and immediately picked up the finished plate of bacon to give it to the serpents. Mr. Andrews was cut off from her before he could object to her assistance. He had some Sinatra playing quietly and the two of them hummed as they made eggs and pancakes. As they then put the rest of breakfast on the kitchen table, the serpents dug in.

Sweet Pea found Addison through the crowd and put a hand on her arm. She turns to him and smiles after he gives her a kiss on the cheek. Little did they know that they were being watched from the other side of the table.

Soon enough, it was time for them to go to school even though they both obviously didn't want to go. As they headed out to walk there, Aaron said he could take them.

As they put their backpacks in the passenger seat, they shared somewhat nervous looks as they opened the back doors. They close them, buckle up, and wait for Aaron to start the engine. As he does, he adjusts the mirror to see their eyes and asks "You and you're boyfriend buckled up?" Aaron quickly locks the car doors and backs into the street. Sweet Pea gulps and Aaron chuckles.

"Boy, are you in for a ride."

[A/N: Annyeonghaseyo it has been a very hot minute. I hope everyone who is on summer vacation is enjoying it! Please vote, comment, and share. Thanks lovelies!]