XXII

Addison meets her father by their car after the end of the funeral

Addison meets her father by their car after the end of the funeral. She had tears in her eyes as she blindly made her way over. Aaron puts an arm around her and they hug before silently getting into his car.

During the weekend it was sad and people were in mourning, but also in fear. Addison could tell the tensions between everyone was rising, people were trying to figure out who the Black Hood was again, or maybe if it was a copycat. Either way, those tensions were brought back to Riverdale high and it seemed they'd be staying for a while.

Addison came into the serpents club room to see if Sweet Pea was there. She weaved through the rest of them who gave her looks but she went back to where he was sitting. He saw her brown hair through the cracks between the others and got up from his spot on the desk. She walked into his arms, grabbing onto the fabric of his jacket. He gently strokes her hair as he breathes in her perfume. The two of them hadn't seen each other since that night and couldn't find each other after all of the chaos.

Jughead looked at the two of them oddly before they were all interrupted by the door opening. In came Reggie Mantle, Archie, and a few other bulldogs. Reggie had an angry look on his face while Archie was trying to calm him down.

"Which one of you reptiles was screwing Midge Klump?" Reggie says and crosses his arms. He takes a good look around at them as Sweet Pea makes it to the front of the classroom. "Hmm, I bet it was Sweet Pea."

He scoffs and looks at Addison. "You ass. I've been dating Addison the whole time." Jughead, Archie, Fangs, and the rest of them look to Addison, but she only keeps her eyes on Sweet Pea and Reggie. Sweet Pea continues, "I didn't even know Midge. But yeah I guess she didn't want any fleas from you mangy bulldogs."

From that, Reggie and some other bulldogs try to fight him and the other serpents but Archie, Jughead, And Addison try to separate them.

It seems like things were back to where they started but now it's getting worse.

[A/N: sorry this is kinda being posted later than I normally do but it might change a little since I'm on summer vacation. No worries, just enjoy! Thanks for 14k y'all are amazing. Make sure to vote, comment, and share. Thanks everyone!]