V

Addison sits on a barstool as Toni is working behind the bar

Addison sits on a barstool as Toni is working behind the bar. The girls have been there for some time, talking about school and their jobs. However, Addison got distracted by a certain someone playing pool. Her hand holds her head as she watches him getting the 8 ball into the hole and winning the game. A few older serpents groan as they give him their cash.

"I'll be right back," she says to Toni and gets up from her seat. Sweet Pea starts to set up another game and locks eyes with Addison, making her way closer to him. "Do you like watching me play, Diner Girl?" He asks, picking up his cue. "You're pretty good. You wanna play a game with me?" The men laugh at the girl and stay close to watch. Sweet Pea snorts.

"You know how to play?" She shrugs. "A little." He hands her a cue. "Alright. We've been doing bets." Addison nods and says "if you win, you'll get my money, and when I win," Sweet Pea tilts his head at her. "You'll have to find out," She finishes. "Let's play."
~
"You said you knew a little." He and Addison make it to Pop's and walk inside. It was darker now, and some stars were in the sky. "Well, yeah. I mean I used to play a little, but I haven't played in a while." He shakes his head. "So instead of a whopping amount of cash, you decide to go to Pop's? You go here all the time and work here and this is what you wanted?" "Okay, you really do sound like a stalker." She laughs as they walk up towards Pop Tate at the counter.

They take their orders and start to walk to find a booth. He goes towards a big booth, but Addison quickly grabs his arm and takes him to the last booth on the left of the diner. She plops down beside him, rather than across.

"This is what I wanted. And plus I'm hungry so that's why we're here." He tries to get up, but she pulls him back down, keeping a hand on his bicep. "I don't bite Sweet Pea." "Explain yourself, Diner Girl," He says, his eyes looking at her hand. "Since I won, this is my reward. And before you say the d word, this is not a date. So, you won't run off in a second?" The boy knew a bet was a bet and she won, so he sighs loudly and nods his head. "Great." And Addison moves to the side of the booth facing the boy. "Tell me about yourself."

The boy just looked at her with an annoyed expression on his face. "Something? Anything?" She asks trying to get something out of him. She sighs. He remembers what she said the day before. Let me get to know you, Sweet Pea. "Alright fine." He says, and they were given their food, digging in and learning new things about each other.

~
Thanksgiving
[David Harbour as Aaron Galloway]

Aaron Galloway makes his way through the visitor's hallway to the phones and looks around to find any familiar faces

Aaron Galloway makes his way through the visitor's hallway to the phones and looks around to find any familiar faces. He has been back home for a while now after his business trip, but his job has made him stranded at home in his office for several nights. The holiday has given him a break, along with the weight on his shoulders lifted. Now he could spend the holiday with his daughter, and those who were like family to him.

So here he is now, at the prison, waiting to talk to his close friend behind bars. He sees him being guided to the phone and as FP saw the man across from him, a large, large smile consumes his features. "Aaron Galloway? I haven't seen you in a while." He greets him back and the two talk about what is going on in town, both scared for their kids. "I'm sorry you can't join us tonight, but I'd like to thank you. If it wasn't for meeting you, I would have never met the love of my life." FP says jokingly, "Well, I am very flattered." The two men laugh and we're being told to wrap up their conversation. "FP, do you think we will see you soon?" He asks his wife's friend. As he stands up, still holding the phone, he finishes by saying "I hope." Then he places the phone down and the guard takes him back to his cell.

The Galloway's invited Jughead over for Thanksgiving dinner and decided to go out and rent a movie, somewhat breaking their tradition. Since the Drive-In was shut down, they wouldn't be able to watch an old film sitting on the roof of Mr. Galloway's car eating thanksgiving desert. However, they made the best of it this year since things have definitely changed in their town. So now, Jughead, Addison, her Dad, and Hot Dog- the dog he has to watch over to become a serpent- sat watching an old black and white film in their living room. They were all trying to forget about the chaos that was behind the front door of their house, but it won't last for long.

[A/N: that update tho.
And yeah, I know that Addison and Aaron do not look alike ish but I liked him in ST and stuff so yeah. I guess we'll have to see who her mom is...
I hope you enjoyed sorry if this is bad sowwy. We're close to 100 reads yay me! Thank you for all of the support. Make sure to like, vote, read, and share!]