Chapter 3 •• The Journey

Drew this a while ago :3

Bakugo POV-
It's been a few days since I decided to climb Matrona Mountain.
It's currently Friday night and tomorrow, before the sun rises, I'll leave for the train station and head to the village at the foot of the mountain.

**The next morning

I grabbed my backpack that I had packet last night and silently approached my dorm door. The hallway was dark and showed no sign of anyone awake. I looked at my wrist and peered my watch, to see the time being 4:30am.
I silently walk over to the elevator and get in. The doors opened with a *ding* and I stepped out.
I was slowly approaching the front doors when I heard voices.
Nope.
I began walking a bit faster towards the doors.
"Kacchan!"
Oh for fucks sake.
I turn to see Deku and Half and Half walking towards me.
"Why are you up so early?" Deku asked, placing a finger to his chin.
"Why the fuck are YOU up so early?!" I snapped back earning a glare from half and half.
"No reason" half and half replied, and for whatever reason, making Deku blush.
"S-so where are you heading?" Deku asked now looking back to me.
"The old hags" I screamed over my shoulder while walking away. Soon enough I got to the door. But as I was grabbing the door handle I heard,
"Now lets go get ready for our date. We'll head out early so no one can stop us."
"I FUCKING HEARD THAT HALF AND HALF"

**Time Skip

I got to the train station and bought a ticket while leaning against a pole, waiting for the train.
5 minutes passed before the train showed up.
I got on the train and sat down, putting my earphones in and playing some music. I was the only one on the train besides a woman sitting at the far end. She stood up and started to walk towards me. Even from 3 meters away, I could smell the booze radiating off of her.
And guess how she was dressed.
Like
A
Hooker.
Now I know why she's taking the train so early in the morning.
She sat in the seat besides me, while I ignored her, not even looking at her.
She yanked my earphones out and looked at me like she hadn't done anything wrong.
"The fuck do you want?!" I screamed at her.
Silence.
"Hi" she said before giggling.
Okayyyyyy then.
I stood up and sat on the seat across from her, leave a good amount of distance.
"Ok, so, I'm gonna be *hic* straight forward here" she said slurring her words a bit.
"Join me"
"Join what..?"
Holy shit, could she be a villain??
"Join my religion!!" She says smiling, wobbling around in her seat a little.
"Not religious." I replied, glaring at her.
"What f I told you it had to do with Matrona Mountain, or should I say, the Haunted Mountain." She suddenly said, a smirk dancing over her lips.
I jut stared at her a little surprised.
"Every few days, a few others and myself offer gifts to the demon, leaving hem at the foot of the mountain. We believe that this is the reason why the demon doesn't kill anyone. Because he's thankful to us."
I didn't know what to say.
The train stopped and I realised it was my stop.
"Thanks for making the trip entertaining."
"All good" she said tiredly laying down across the seats, falling asleep.
I peered back down to my watch. 5:30am.
I was finally at the small village. It took awhile to walk her from the train station. The mountain was huge though. I stood at the foot of he mountain where yellow police tape and such, where yellow police tape was bounded around trees in an attempt to keep people out.
I quickly ducked underneath the tape and begin walking further into the trees , out of sight. Then I paused.
Jesus this is gonna take ages.
I wonder how far I'll get before the "demon" shows up.

Word count: 706
Thank you for reading!
Sorry there wasn't any Kirishima POV in this chapter :(
Next chapters gonna be spicy 🌶.