Chapter 27 •• Abduction Incorporation?

OMG HONEYSSSSSS

YA'LL SO FUCKING AMAZING WITH 45,000 READSSSSSSS

I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH OMGGGGG

ON WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER BROUGHT TO U BY MY SICK ASSSSSSS

Bakugo POV-

The ground shook and the mall trembled as Eijiro had swung his fist, the Nomu sent flying to the decaying wall that layed above a pool of broken and sharp rubble. The dark crimson had leaked around both the loose stones and purple body as police and pro heroes urgently rushed to the scene to take the Nomu away and deal with the destructive aftermath of the beasts reign. Ei jogged back up to me as soon as the Police and pro heroes had sectioned everything off, few congratulating and thanking him while police and heroes scolded him for acting on impulse without a heroes license. He took his place back by my side while my hand rested onto the cold bars of metal that were built as the trolley, our shopping bags still laying limp inside as i whacked him up the back of the head, my eyebrows furrowed in agitation.

"Ah, sorry for ruining our shopping trip.." He whispered with a weak smile, his arm rubbing at the back of his neck.

"You didn't fucking ruin it, that fucking Nomu did. We still have to talk to the school about your provisional license."

"Okay Katsuki!! Are we going home now?"

"Yeah, i guess" I grumbled with a sigh as i pushed the trolley outside the mall and called us an uber.

"What's an uber..?" Ei whispered from beside me.

"A stranger invites us into their nice van and sometimes gives us gum to make to make us come again."

"Katsuki..... that sounds like abduction...?" Ei spoke from besides me, concern flashing in his eyes as his brows furrowed in confusion and his head tilted.

"Yep and oh look they're here."

"KATSUKI NO DON'T GO!!"

A White Ford pulled up on the sidewalk, the uber sticker on full display on the windshield and back window as i trudged to front window, the dark black windows rolling down as i showed him my phone.

"Ethan?"
The man gave a nod and smile.

"Pop the boot, we have a lot of shit."
He clicked the button and the trunk opened with a whoosh as i swerved the trolley to the back as Ei followed close behind. We began to unload everything into the back, almost receiving a full on upper body workout by the continuous heavy lifting. The strips of metal at the bottom of the shopping cart were on full display as i closed the back of the car and wheeled the cart to the side.

Eijiro stayed with me the entire way, still frightened by the fact that I had told him this was like an 'Abduction Incorporation' hovering behind me until i opened the metal door and slipped in, as he followed seating beside me on the black chairs.

"Where to guys?" Ethan spoke from the front seat.

"U.A dorms" I answered.

The car pulled out and began its given course.

Eijjiro sat closely to me as his hands clutched to the doors handle. I had to stop myself from physically laughing at his scared state.

"You do know that he's only giving us a ride home and i'm paying him to do it..." I whisper into his ear.

He doesn't answer as his eyes cautiously look at me then back to the driver as i stifle a laugh.

"You guys see that huge Nomu attack?" Ethan, the driver spoke from the front seat.