Chapter 29 •• The Rampage

Hello, i love you, you are amazing and remember no matter what you're going through you are worth it. You are beautiful, amazing, you are one in billions and you are one of a kind.

I love you :D

NEXT CHAPTER LETS GOOOOOO-

Bakugo's POV-

No one dared to move an inch, even as i stood in pure shock, i couldn't bring myself to utter a single word.

"What the fuck are you doing here, boy?!"

Eijiro spoke with anger in his voice, anger in his eyes and carved onto his face. The students didn't know this boy, this boy who struck fear into their hearts. Everyone's eyes had waltered from Eijiro to Kaminari, his face was downcast, his eyes loomed and dark, almost as if something had been waiting to tear free.

"ANSWER ME!!!!" The brutal voice shook the classroom.

Aizawa's eyes were blown wide with scarce.

"Kirishima, what are you on about?!" Aizawa bellowed from the front of the class, the students to afraid to arch their necks to see the angered teachers face.

"I don't know you...." Kaminari, barely whispered.

"Don't play dumb. Denki Kaminari, subject A2B33, cell point 72, Quirk- Electrification, curse- Immortality."

"Shut up..."

"THAT IS YOU!! I FUCKING KNOW IT BECAUSE YOU LEFT ME FOR DEAD!!!"

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!!"

His arms were raised, his elbows sticking out as his hands plunged into his hair, his arms covering his face as he screamed, small sparks dancing carelessly along his arms and to his feet until they almost felt the ground.

Within a dash Eijiro had him, he grabbed him by the neck and raised him off his feet, his teeth bared and violent as he held his face close. By this time Aizawa had already called the heroes, those that not had of heard the screams were called to the classroom, ready to raise their fists if needed.

"TELL ME!!! WHY DID YOU FUCKING BANISH ME? WHY DID YOU NOT RUN? WHY DID YOU FUCKING WAIT TO BE DISCOVERED?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY TO FIND A CURE!!!!!"

"I DID!!! I'VE SPENT OVER 300 FUCKING YEARS LOOKING WHILE YOU'VE BEEN HIDING AT THE TOP OF THAT DAMN MOUNTAIN!!!!!!"

Eijiro swung his fist, hard as stone as his arms bulldozed across Kaminari's cheek, knocking him against the wall, such force impacting the destruction of the 2A wall, the oval cushioning Kaminari's fatal fall. The heroes were quick to act as Aizawa de-activated Kirishima's quirk. It didn't affect him as he jumped from the building and onto the rubbled grass. Midnight attempted to knock him out, however the strong winds had pushed the fumes away from the approaching boy. Gun heads bullets impaled him multiple times, joints and all but never once did he falter, the bullets absorbed into his very being. He walked to the boy on the ground, not even trying to stand. He grabbed him by the collar and rose him off the floor.

"HOW COME?! WHY?! W-WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LET ME PROTECT THEM?!"

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH YOU BE TORTURED AGAIN!!!!"

The class was silent as they all peered through the gaping wall and open windows, heroes left and right springing from the building and running to Kirishima.

I acted on instinct as i jumped from the building and to the heroes using explosions to aim my fall, landing in front of them, my hands outstretched.

"Bakugo, move now." Aizawa threatened.

"You're all going to make it worse! I'M GOING TO FUCKING STOP HIM!!!" And with that there was an explosion. It strained my arms as i felt the pain rise through my veins. The smoke covered the field like a blanket around the heroes as i made a mad dash for Eijiro.

All i could see was his back as it lifted with rage, his shoulders that had been under so much strain, his figure slouched and shaking. I ran and without thinking jumped onto his back, i wrapped my hands around him and buried my face into his neck. I heard a thud as he dropped Kaminari and spun around to catch me, like he didn't want me to fall. I squeezed him tighter, as if he were to disappear. I felt the drops of water on my head as i looked up to see his teary eyes, so many words swirling inside but all of them came back to the word 'sorry'. He hugged me as hard as he could as i gladly returned the favor as he sobbed into my shoulder, Kaminari still lied limp on the floor as the heroes calmly approached, watching how i had stopped Eijiro, like they thought he were some rampaigent beast. We were on the floor, the wind blowing through our hair as Eijiro silently sobbed into my school blazer, the heroes ushering us to return to the U.A main building.

As for Kaminari...

I don't know where they took him....

-----------------------

WORD COUNT- 818

I KNOW ITS ONLY A SMALL CHAPTER BUT STILL, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU