Chapter 30 •• The Two Boys

omg omg omg omg guys i fucking love u all so much i adore you all ToT

I just transferred to my new school and i quit one out of my two jobs and i had to catch up on all the work i missed out on and its going good cause all my grades are coming back as A's so im happy about that. Phew that was a mouth full. I'm also having another job interview this weekend (UPDATE I GOT THE JOB) to get another job cause working one job isn't enough for me, i'd describe myself as a workaholic.

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO PATIENT AND ILYSM IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE LACK OF POSTING AND THANK YOU torchlaser for reminding me about this story by posting on my profile under CONVERSATIONS.

Thank you so much guys i can't even express myself at this point with over 60,000 reads, enjoy the chapter :3

Kirishima POV-

My head was sunk to the floor, the carpet seeming so intricate, so interesting as my gaze burned holes into the dark fabric. The room however was dull and silent as i knew who sat around me, heroes left and right with weary eyes focused on me and Katsuki no where to be found.

"Would you like to tell us what the hell that was about?" Aizawa grumbled as my head stood its embroidery despair. The memories wavered through my mind, as one by one they played like a transcript being screwed behind my eyes, unable to see the full image.

"You need to explain yourself my boy, or else we don't know what the verdict may rule when it comes to legal registration forms, we went through a lot to ensure your safety at U.A. and it can be taken away unless you can justify your actions." All Might spoke from in front of me, his gentle yet stoic voice some what easing my mind. 

"He isn't who he says..." I barely whispered.

"Are you saying that Kaminari has been around... just as long as you..?" Midnight confers.

My head, as if pulled by a string, wearily rose to meet Midnight's gaze as I gave a weary nod.

"What does this mean?" Present mic surprisingly whispered.

"We need all information you can offer on Denki Kaminari. And Kirishima, back at Mount Matrona you did inform us of the mystery boy, I take that Kaminari is this boy?"

Another weak nod.

"Alright, would you feel comfortable if we were to bring Kaminari in?"

"May I ask why?" All might was the one to speak.

"Simple, an easy and more time efficient way for conflict to be settled and actions to be justified."

I looked to the small mouse with wide eyes, but were met with soft and kind beady eyes.

"Bring him in..." I muttered, standing from my seat to follow to the room where we would meet.

The room i would see the boy once more.

Third person POV-

The classroom was dusted in a rested smoke, rubble lay forgotten on the floor as everyone stared to the blonde boy who stared to the ground. Vlad and 13 stood at the front of the room, watching and quietly discussing.
The air was thick, as if a knife could cut a slice out of the room. Everyone's eyes scanned over the boy they thought they knew, the boy who was always fun and energetic, now as if he were an empty vessel. No one dared to step forward to the boy who shamelessly kept his head sunk. All except one.

"Wanna tell us what the fuck just happened pikachu?!" The ash blonde grumbled, walking to stand directly in front of the boy.

There was no response as if the boy curled further into himself, soft sobs erupted into the classroom shamelessly as if they were stifled.