Chapter 19 •• He Will Be An Amazing Hero

OMGGGGGGG

10K GUYS???

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Now i don't know if i ask or am just given it but imma ask.

IF YOU MAKE ME ANY KIND OF FAN ART (lmao I'm getting way to ahead of myself) OR A POTENTIAL STORY COVER THEN TAG ME ON INSTA - @catidas2

PLEASE DRAW ME SOMETHING!! I HAVE READ EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR COMMENTS!! AND I FUCKING LOVE THEM!!

Few of you getting a little carried away creating cults to end the human race in the comments while other are at Soup?

Love you bitches and now the next chapter!!!

Kirishima POV-

"Will you join us at U.A?"

"Of course!!"

"Wonderful!!" Midnight cheered, a smile adorning her face.

"Of course you will need to move into the U.A dorms as well as take a small test to confirm that you do have what it takes to become a Hero. As unfortunate as it is, you must prove yourself like everyone else." Nezu let out all at once as I took it all in.

Anxiety creeped its way back from the pits of my being where i had left it, the fear of not being good enough replaying in my mind over and over again until my mind was nothing but as mere as a broken record that no one could shamelessly fix.

"No problem" Katsuki sounded from beside of me, the harsh thoughts retreating at nothing but the gentle sound of his voice, pulling me from my silent but terrified state.

"What do you mean by that?" Vlad asked, an eyebrow raised.

"He's strong."

The heroes looked among each other silently, all questioning in their minds whether or not that the boy who had decided to climb this mountain had either seen this broken boys strengths or was merely guessing along with the rest of the unknowing group.

"Very well." Nezu hushed everyone's thoughts.

"Let us head for U.A"

"Nezu, if i may." Midnight asked with a hand raised like a student.

"Yes Midnight?" Nezu asked turning towards the r rated hero.

"How will we transport Kirishima here to U.A? Wont the villagers notice that all of a sudden the demon had vanished after our visit?"

"Very good question Midnight. I propose that we tell the villagers what they must dread the most."

"And that is?" Aizawa cut in to the conversation.

"We alert them with the death of the demon that had lived upon Mount Matrona."

Silence wavered over the group as stray eyes were sent to Kirishima as his face went blank of emotion and his hands wavered in his lap.

"No, let's do something else." Katsuki spoke up, not enjoying the very thought of Kirishima being dead. Even if it was a lie.

"Alright then. We will simply say that the Demon had fled, believing that he would be arrested for the harming of the women who climbed the mountain. But not to fret, we will include that the knife was found un-rusted and only the fingerprint of the girl could be found as well as her identity of 'Himiko Toga.' Is everyone agreeing to this information?"

"Yes." All members of the seated all most like Jury spoke.

"Wonderful. Any other questions regarding this case will not be given to the media and will be considered classified. We will gather the teachers at the school and inform them however in case of an emergency."