Chapter 12 •• The Night I'll Never Forget

Back at it agaaaiiinnnnnn.

BTW IF YA'LL DONT KNOW WHAT TO IMAGINE FOR WHERE KIRISHIMA LIVES (IN THE CLEARING AT THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN) JUST THINK OF SHREK. CUZ I AM.

Thank you all for your lovely (and hilarious) comments!!

I love to read every single one of them, but again,

I'm too socially awkward to actually respond.

AND GUESS WHAT? BNHA MOVIE IS OUT ONLINE!!!

I'll leave the link here lovelies~
(Start from 9anime cause then it doesn't work?)

9anime.to/watch/boku-no-hero-academia-the-movie-futari-no-hero.qmpn/8mvv9o

Anyway!!

enjoy the chapter :3

Bakugo POV-

"Then I'll just spend the night here." I stated, tearing my gaze away from the sun set and instead to Eijirou.

I watched as his face went to shock. Maybe he doesn't want me to stay?

"uh.. I'll leave if you don't want me here i guess..." I whispered the last part, looking down to the ground and turning on my heel to walk away.

"no! You don't have to leave! I'd love it if you stayed.." Eijirou said, red dancing on the tips of his ears, which only made the heat rise to my cheeks quicker, but i didn't realise how long i had been staring.

"Uh, i-i mean!! Cause i get lonely!! yeah!! a-and umm-" He stuttered out all at once, Red hair outlining his face.

"Uh, yeah.. so... it's pretty dark, let's build a fire?" I say too quickly trying to rid ourselves from the awkward atmosphere.

"S-sure.."

We walked back towards the centre of the clearing where stones lay in a circle, the inner sides being painted black with ashes, half pieces of burnt wood still remained. We walked around for a while gathering small parts of dead tree or dried pine needles and pinecones from the ground as kindling.

(AN- I'm Australian so just like, let me know if you don't know what some shit means?)

With our arms full of spiky sticks and branches, we dumped down the Pine needles and pine cones first to set as the kindling and get the fire started, placing the pieces of stick and 5 logs we managed to find above the rest.

"Ah shit" I mumble out.

"Everything good?"

"I don't know how to start a fire without matches?"

"It's ok, I'll teach you!!" Eijirou said almost a little too excitedly.

So for the next 15 minutes, Eijirou taught me how to start a fire with something called the "Bow Drill" method. Eijirou was surprisingly a good teacher when it came to things he knew how to do pretty good. A small spark of flame was seen and i almost felt like screaming was how proud of myself i was. But instead Kirishima did it for me.

"WOW!!! GOOD JOB DUDE!!!"

"Th-thanks i guess..." WHY THE FUCK DID I STUTTER???????

All of a sudden the flame went out.

"Oops, didn't move it in time, here i'll do it." Eijirou said, reaching for the things he needed.