Chapter 34 •• The Hunger Games?! Pt1

(IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!)

The teasing carried throughout the day - constant nagging as to whether Kirishima still had the same 'type' while all he could do was look away with a scorching flame burning under his skin. It wasn't long before everyone got an idea of the two secret classroom lovebirds, and the class was determined to get them together. This was of course unknown to the two boys however, the class would chuckled at their smallest interaction. It dragged on for days with piercing stares and gentle snickers from their class mates.

'They're making fun of us!' Bakugo would think to himself, getting mad and throwing a fuss, always stomping away from Kirishima whose blush would only spread at the realisation of his grumpy state.

'Would he like me like that?' Was all that went through Kirishima's mind during those moments of frustration and embarrassment from Bakugo.

This continued from days, to weeks to a whole month. The two had barely spoken, each keeping their distance from each other - afraid that they would embarrass themselves in front of each other. In the end, they were just shy, hormonal teens. The class quickly caught onto their act, their act of avoiding one another, as a super secret 2A-discluding-Kirishima-and-Bakugo-and-Aizawa-ultra-secret-ship-meeting commenced.

"What should we do? They hardly speak anymore!!" Hagakure cried, all of 2A seated in Mina's room, all cramped together to fit in the room, some sitting in the desk chair in the corner while others sat in each others laps.

So Midoriya sat in Todoroki's lap.

The burst of pink the room almost blinding everyone as they began to compose a plan.

"What if we set them up on a date?" Ururaka questioned.

"How would we do that, ribbit?"

"Maybe tell them its a class gathering?"

"No, Kacchan wouldn't want to go to that..."

"A festival..?"

"No, Bakugo doesn't like outings with literally anyone."

"What if we momentarily kidnap Kirishima without him knowing, take him to a cafe where he's abandoned and keep him hostage in the cafe that we book for them, leave him in there and then send Bakugo on a rescue mission to save him, but then they see each other, forget about the kidnappers, fall in love and have their favourite beverages." Todoroki states, his fist slamming onto his open palm in front of Midoriya.

"OH MY GOD NO!"

"THAT'S THE BEGINNING OF PTSD FLASHBACK!"

"WITNESSES!"

"AN ANXIETY ATTACK WAITING TO HAPPEN!" Everyone of 2A screamed, all severely shocked that Todoroki would even state anything among the lines of kidnapping, but they all still somehow found it quiet amusing.

"This is impossible!" Mineta cried, shifting to grab hold of Mina's leg. Mina picked her foot up and slammed it against the perverted grape, sending him flying as Sato complimentary, opened the door in time for the purple hair boy to fly out. Sero jumped from his seat to slam the door closed.

"ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS!!!" Kaminari screamed to the person on the other side of the door.

"IF SHE BREATHS-" Mineta cried in a dishevelled scream.

"SHES A THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT" He squealed.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!" His high pitch squeal was heard from the other side of the door along with other heavy footsteps. Slams echoed along the walls and it was as if the room shook. The noise commenced and an aggravated sigh escaped a rusty throat as they were heard sauntering off. Sato carefully opened the door once more to see an angry Aizawa sauntering away and down the hall as the perverted grape was laying on the floor.