Chapter 26 •• All In Favor?

Im back hoes :)))))))

I got a promo at work :))))))))

I'm happier :))))
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS OMG I JUST CANT T_T

And guys, It has come to my attention that some are commenting questions, other reply dumb (funny) responses, then think it was me.

That is my account icon :)))

(Should i start giving shout outs???)

LOVE U GUYS, ON WITH THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER!!!

Bakugo POV-

The walk to the mall was fairly quick as Eijiro's eyes sprinted back and forth, capturing the scenery with a dazzling smile arching on his lips. The streets were almost dead, either people already at work or the children at school. It only reminded me of my house arrest which sounds pretty stupid right now. I mean, i am allowed to walk around with kiri, I am allowed to leave the dormitories with kiri, I don't have to clean because of kiri, And i get to spend all of my time with Kiri.

Sounds like a win to me.

The grand doors opened expectantly at our first arrival, the cold air wiped our skin upon first contact as we both instinctively shrunk further into our jackets. Eijiro's eyes were starstruck as his head zoomed in all different directions, counting the levels of floors, jaw dropped at the moving stairs and boxes in action, and oh, the smell. The delicious smell of food. It wafted in the air, only floating closer and closer towards us the further we walked, the lines of food stores in the food court sizzling away.

"WOOOOOOOOOWWWW H-HEY, HEY KATSU!!" Eijiro called from beside me, not even glancing in my direction as his eyes continued to scan the entire building, his hand gripping to my bicep with not any force that would hurt me.

"Where do you want to go first?" I ask.

"WHERE CAN WE GO??!!"

"Anywhere."

"REALLY?????"

I pulled the list of things Nezu had given us out of my back pocket, the paper uneven and crinkled as i attempted to smoothen it out across my clothed knee. I handed the paper to Eijiro, as he tore his gaze from the encircling stores to look at the bland piece of paper.

"We can go get clothes first, that's probably what I'll need most."

I gave him a nod and we began our hunt. We stalked past stores and side glanced in, only visiting the ones Eijiro would curiously trudge into.

So all of them.

It was never ending as we aimlessly walked around talking and laughing with each other, buying the clothes Ei likes and chucking them into a bag. We visited stores such as Forever 21, Gucci, Calvin Klein, Surronto, KMart, Big W, Target, Bonds etc. After a while, we weren't even walking into clothes store, just random shit hanging on the wall with a lady at the front deciding the price. Typo, Toys R Us (Rip TRS U gone now) and Surfers Paradise to name a few. Our arms were lined with re-usable bags, each having the stores logo tattered into the fabric, along with a trolley full to the brim.