Chapter 37 •• The Hunger Games ?! Pt4

New laptop boys, feelin fancy and have thought about what im gonna write next cause im kinda writing this as I go :3

3rd person POV-

Kaminari carried Shinso all the way to the exit, not caring whether anyone saw him or not as he walked upon the metal doors. Aizawa stood behind the slacks of heavy metal as they creaked open with a bang among collision to its back wall.

"Thank you Kaminari, I can take him from here..." Aizawa mumbled.

Kaminari only scowled at the teacher with a low growl heaving from his chest as he walked past the teacher. To say Aizawa was a mix of angry, offended and understanding would be strangely accurate. After piecing together Kaminari's strange burst of energy as well as feeling of pain during his episode, Aizawa had further concluded that Kaminari had found his soulmate.Despite the evidence however, Aizawa still felt inclined to ask the question.

"He's your soulmate, isn't he?" He threw over his shoulder as Kaminari stopped in his tracks.

"Yep, and i'm gonna be darned if I let anything happen to him..." The electric boy responded as he continued to trail down the long and dark hallway, all the way to the viewing area.

He turned the corner to enter the viewing room, the same as he left. Blankets were thrown over the lounges and pillows laid stray as students were eager on their feet to watch the final two.

"Yo, Kaminari? I thought you guys had like, 30 minutes left?" Mina piped up from behind a mug of what he guessed to be coffee or tea.

"Had more important things to take care of.." Kaminari slightly yawned as he sat Shinso on the couch he had dibbed, his white and fluffy pillow half off the couch as he straightened it up, laying Shinso as carefully as he could onto the uncomfortable lounge. He panicked a little making sure the insomniac was comfy. Kaminari grabbed his Pikachu blanket and carefully threw it over his body as it slowly floated down.

"Okay, what next..." Kaminari mumbled to himself as the class watched in confusion of Kaminari's actions, running around and getting spare packets of shampoo from the bathrooms they had been using down the halls, grabbing spare towels and even whipping up some world class Mac N Cheese in the small cafeteria downstairs. The arena was built usually for tests or any kind of hero training so overnight stays were expected. After finishing everything he had prepared there were 20 minutes until Takoyami, Sero and Jiro would finish. He squatted down in front of the purple haired insomniac as he had his face burried into the pillows. With his Mac N Cheese in hand, he gently shook the unsuspecting boy awake.

"Hey... wake up" Kaminari whispered softly as he shook the boys arm.

His eyes fluttered open as he stared at the deep pool of striking yellow eyes that sat at his level. It was at that moment Shinso had realised he had fucked up in the arena, leading to his elimination as he released a small groan while staring into the other boys gleaming eyes.

"Is it over?" He mumbled, burrying his head back into the pillow, slightly noticing the fresh smell of passionfruit that was strangely sweet among the fluffiness of the pillow. He couldn't help but relax at the smell as he slightly sunk further into the pillow.

(Have ya'll ever smelt anything passionfruit flavoured, THAT SHIT SMELL HELLA GOOD LIKE IM FUCKING DROOLING RN JUST THINKIN BOUT IT)

"Haha, no not yet. The other still have 20 minutes then its just Kirishima Vs Bakugo." Kaminari replied with a closed eye smile.

"How come your still not out there then?" Shinso asked plainly.

"Oh, w-well um..." Kaminari stuttered in a state of panic.