The Visitor

That night Mono's eyes opened, releasing him from whatever terror was haunting his dreams. He took a deep breath before reaching for the alarm clock on the table. He covered himself with the sheets and closed his eyes, but once again he awakens with a pounding heart. He tried going back to sleep, but found himself staring endlessly at his ceiling. Mono got out of bed and head to the kitchen. Unaware of the pair of eyes staring at him from behind.

                                                                                   ***

Dave came into the kitchen to find bowls filled with cookies on the table and his son staring at the toaster.

"Mono? What are you doing?"

"Good... Morning," he said with a voice void of emotion. "Toasting bagels."

"Good morning. What time did you get up?"

"Around four... I think."

"I see. Okay, let's get you back to bed then."

"What... About... Breakfast?"

"Don't worry about it. "Did you dream about the tall man with the black suit again?"

"No. And... It's... Slender man."

"Well, whatever it was. I can't let you go to school half asleep."

"No... I can-"

Dave lifted Mono up like he was a toddler then carried him back into his room.

"I don't think so. You need to get some more sleep." Dave gently placed Mono on the bed and pulled the covers over him.

Mono wanted to argue, but as soon as his father started petting his head a sense of warm and comfort came over him making him drift off to sleep.

He woke up to a strange sensation in his stomach. He thought he was dreaming when he saw a kid that looked to be around six years old, sitting crisscrossed on top of him, and staring at him with baby blue eyes. But nothing shocked him more than what the child had said.

"Huda?"

Author Note-

I know this is pretty short but the reason for that is in another book.

What do you think the little boy is?