One, Two, Rain.

If you get a home run off me. You guys can play on the here as much as you want but if you can't the field is mine.

The field doesn't belong to anyone. But saying that's pointless. Mono hated this kind of person, someone, who does whatever they want just because they were older.

"You're on."

"Wait, a sec this has nothing to do with-"

"Shut it. If he wins, you'll get what you want."

They placed sticks and anything else they could find in the shape of a diamond. Mono stood on a piece of cardboard as first base. Alex stood on a bigger one as the pitcher's mound. Talking with the other boy.

"Should you really be doing this? His teacher's kid."

"It's just one game besides they can have this field. I don't really care."

Then why are you doing this!

"You don't have too. You know," said Raymond.

"It's fine."

"But aren't you afraid of teenagers?"

"I'm all right, really. This will be over quick."

                                                                                       ***

Raymond and Eddie got off the makeshift diamond. When they were on the other side.something stung him and Mono glasses flew off his face. He picked them up and turned back to Raymond, who looked at Mono in disbelieve.

"Not cool, man!"

"He's okay, I didn't throw it that hard."

For a moment he didn't understand what happened until saw the ball inches away from his feet.

If I was normal. That would have hurt.

"Let's keep going."

Raymond and Eddie looked at him surprised a second time but back off without a word like they were afraid.

Alex threw the ball and as it flew to Mono, it slowed down. That how he saw it. He could end this in one hit. He put the bat in just the right angle planning where he wanted the ball to go. The sound of the bat hitting the ball rang. It flew straight to Alex grazing his cheek and then fell still in the diamond.

Alex's face turned red. "You little-"

Before he could say anything more it started raining lightly, then it became a downpour. Everyone instantly agreed to game over.

                                                                        ***

Mono and Raymond stood under a tree, shield them from the rain.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Why didn't you tell me they were bothering you?"

"You look like you had other stuff going on, and I thought you freak out if you knew."

"I didn't freak out."

"You did just now. Anyway, we're not playing here today. Seriously, where did this rain come from?"

"Why don't you guys go bowling instead?"

"Not a bad idea, but first I'm going home. Can't play in wet clothes. You guys coming?"

"We can't." Kiki's voice came behind them. "Don't worry about it my house is nearby."

"If you're sure. what about you?"

"I-I going with, Kiki."

"I'll see you later then."

Kiki waved him goodbye next to Mono completely dry.