Teacher

With her new appearance, she had little trouble walking around the school. The smell of different people lingered in the hallway. The man scent and Mono's were similar. It became the path for her to take.

She followed it to where the scent was strongest to a door. The man had to be in there. Kiki reached for it, but the door opened on its own. A green tie and white shirt guided her to a displeased man. The person she was searching for.

***

He gave her a piece of paper with her handwriting on it.

This is my-

"Why is this incomplete?"

Does this mean? This man is-

"It's unlike you. You'd at least given me a note about this."

He is our teacher!

"I forgot about it."

"Okay, but finish it and next week's homework."

"Yes, sir."

"Also, why are you at my school? ,"

He asks that Now!

"You know what my jobs is, right?"

"Is it a teacher or a student?"

"It's about Momotaro."

"Mono? You don't have to worry about him. And anyway, how did you get here?"

"We have many ways of moving around."

"That sounds like something Yoko would say. Don't start acting like her, please."

"I understand what you mean. I won't."

Jing Jing.

The room became silent as they both waited for who was coming.

"Sorry to interrupt your little chat, but its time to go, Kiki. Mono, is here with me. If you don't come and get him, Dave. I'll have to take him home with me."

"Don't you dare!"

Jing. Jing.

She left as quickly as she came but in that short time. She looked like she was having fun. The part about taking Mono home might have been a joke. Teacher did not seem to think so. He quickly got his things and was almost out the door.

"I can take you to her."

He really wanted to leave. I understand completely, sir.