Haku

These flowers were eery but calming. The color. They're the same colors as the stone. Kiki shoved him into the grass. The forest shook to the sound of a crash above them.

"Sorry about that." said the teenage boy hanging upside down in a tree. He had messy black hair and a scar in-between his eyebrows. He got down easily despite the Japanese like robe he wore. 

"You can't just-. What were you doing up there? Were you spying on us?"

"No, Kiki Sama. I was taking a nap."

Her face turned red. "Don't call me that!"

"You must be Momotaro san." He bowed slightly. "My name is Haku. Kiki Sama talks about you all the time."

Haku must be a new teenage to where Mono didn't know what to say."Hello?"

"He's calling you, mister," Kiki explained.

"What! No. Just Mono is fine."

"Then Mono san. What are you two doing here?"

"We were looking at the flowers," said Kiki.

"Is that so? Well, you should head home before it gets late."

"Yes. We'll do that." Kiki took out the blindfold.

                                                                                             ***

The feeling of swimming in mud came back to him. It had to be magic how else could he still breathe. Lots of questions were running through his head but there was one he needed to ask more than anything.

"Keep everything that happened just now a secret."

"Okay, but can you tell me more about the moonstone?"

"I guess. As long as its nothing else. It has the power to grant wishes under a full moon. "

"It's that easy?"

"It depends on if you know how to use it. If you do not understand what kind of magic it holds, there's no telling what could happen. especially during a full moon."