Bakery

Florian walks with Michael down the block and notices a woman in a bakery window. She has pretty brown skin, the Toni Braxton pixie cut, and she's thick. No thicc. Thiqué. She turns and Florian has to grab Michael by the shoulder because there is no reason why those jeans are hugging her like that.
"You want a cupcake?"
"What?" Michael says as Florian points to the bakery.
"I don't want--"
"Michael yes you do."
Michael looks and sees the woman. "Oh. Oh. Then, by all means, let's get cupcakes."
They go in and she looks up from the iPad she's working on. The pencil goes down and she flashes a big smile. Florian swears he's about to die right there and then. And he ain't mad: at least he would've seen an angel before he dies.
"You're beautiful," he blurts before his face turns red and Michael covers his face, shaking his head. She laughs and Florian swears he is in love.
"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. What can I get you?"
"I'll take a slice of the peanut butter chocolate cake," Michael says and Florian glares at the man. He didn't even want to come in here!
She packages the cake in a box and ties it with a blue bow.
"And you?"
"I...I don't know."
"How about, I give you my favourite and then you text me when you get home?"
"Yes. Yes, I like that."
She smiles as she walks over to what looks like a doughnut. She puts a dozen in the circular box and sprinkles powdered sugar on it before. She put the box before him before picking a sticky looking bun, handing it to him.
"It's a Trini sugar bun. Think of it like hot cross buns."
Florian takes a bite and moans, making her smile as she boxes four more for him.
'How much?" Michael asks.
"$3.50 for you. Free for your friend."
Florian frowns.
"I can't! This is too much for free."
"I insist."
Florian fishes a $100 from his wallet and drops it in the tip jar.
"And your number please."
She hands her phone to him and he adds his number before texting himself.
"I'm Florian."
"Nyx."
"That's a beautiful name."
"You may be screaming it soon."
Michael chokes on his cake as Florian blushes but grins.
Oh, he's in love.
***
Florian waits patiently for Nyx to let him up. The buzzer buzzes and Florian takes the elevator to the thirty-fifth floor. She opens her apartment door and smiles at him.
"Come in."
Florian enters and removes his shoes, hanging his coat up as she takes the bag of food. She had asked him to stop at her favourite food spot and he had called her, saying he is quite intimidated by the woman behind the counter. She ordered him to give the woman the phone. Florian watched as the woman began to laugh before saying "Well Why he ain't say so? Yuh send a fair skin man to come in this shop!" Florian sits at the kitchen island as she unpacks the food.
"How was your day?"
"It was good. Work, saw some friends, and now I'm going to end the day with you. So its a good day."
He smiles as she puts the food plates and puts one before him.
"This is roti and what you do is..s" Florian watches as she rips a piece of the roti skin off and uses it to pick up a piece of goat with potato. She pops it into her mouth and smiles.
"Like that."
He follows her example and drops a piece of chicken on himself. She chuckles as she picks it up and gently wipes the curry stain.
"You'll get it."
Florian smiles as they eat in a comfortable silence. They finish eating and Florian washes the dishes as Nyx turns the TV on.
"You like true crime shows?"
"Never watched them."
"Really?"
"Yeah...is that bad?"
"Not at all but I'm binging this really good series right now. Ever seen criminal minds?"
"No."
She looks more hurt by that Florian blushes.
"We are fixing that right now."
Florian laughs as she drags him to the couch. She goes and fills a bowl with the zebra popcorn she brought earlier and grabs two hard ciders. She sits next to Florian who puts an arm around her and she puts the drinks on the table as they settle in.
***
Florian looks down to see Nyx snoring softly. He gently shakes her and she whines.
"You need to brush your teeth."
She nods as she stands and shuffles to the bathroom. Florian cleans up as he walks to the bathroom and sees Nyx hand him a toothbrush. He smiles as he brushes his teeth before following her to the bedroom. He removes his shirt and lays in bed as she changes into a grey pyjama romper. She wraps her hair before climbing into bed. She sets her alarm before laying down, nuzzling her pillow. Florian pulls the blanket up as he looks at her. He gently grabs her hand, stroking her hand as she falls asleep.
***
Florian wakes up in the middle of the night and shuffles to the bathroom. He washes his hand and returns to the bedroom. He climbs back into bed and Nyx rolls over, resting her head on his chest. Her leg is thrown across his lap and he rubs her thigh and butt as she falls back asleep.
***
Florian looks at Nyx who is straddling his lap, well attempting.
"Why are your thighs thicker than mine!"
"Their muscle. They're not soft like yours."
She sticks her tongue out and Florian smiles as he holds her waist. He sits up and she giggles at the sudden shift.
"Florian!"
He hugs her as he presses kisses to her temple and she smiles, holding his jaw as she kisses him softly. Florian nuzzles her nose before kissing her again.
"I'm going to make you late."
"Yes you are."
He smiles as she gets out his lap and grabs her towel.
"How long are you in New York?"
"How long do you want me here?"
"That doesn't answer my question, Florian."
"I Know. We are suppose to go international in a day."
"And here you go saying you want to stay."
Florian smiles as she watches her pick her clothes for the day. She goes to the bathroom and he hears the water running. He goes to the kitchen and goes about making coffee, noticing the keurig. He had just made his cup of coffee when Nyx entered the kitchen. She's in jeans and a cropped hoodie with black sneakers. He looks her up and down.
"What?"
"Your jeans... You have Alexa?"
"Yes. Why?"
"Alexa play In Those Jeans by Ginuwine!"
"Playing In Those Jeans by Ginuwine," comes the voice of Alexa and the familiar guitar beginning begins and Nyx roles her eyes.
"You are annoying."
"Is there any more room for me in those jeans?" Florian sings as he pulls her close, kissing her forehead making her laugh.
"Florian...I have work."
"I know but I can't get into them before you go?"
"You are nasty."
"My nickname is Big Nasty."
She chuckles before moaning as she feels a hand slip down her jeans. A breathy moan leaves her as she feels a thick finger push in, gently moving in and out.
"Florian..."
"Hm?" He kisses her neck as he picks her up and presses her to the wall. He unbuttons her jeans and rip them off as he holds her up with one arm. She gasps as he kisses her neck and pumps two fingers in her, rubbing her clit with his thumb.
"Florian!" She grabs his head as he kisses down her neck, sucking gently as he fingers her fast and deep.
"Shit! Florian!"
"I know. I know."
Nyx gasps as suddenly she's being held up as Florian is on his knees, face where his fingers once were. Florian pretty much french kisses her pussy and she shakes.
"Florian! Florian!"
He looks up briefly before continuing, sensing she is close. He pulls back as she squirts, grabbing his shoulders. He grins as he licks her clean. Nyx stands on shaking legs and leans on Florian.
"You...fuck...goddamn."
Florian laughs as she hits his arm before scampering to the bathroom. She returns, pulling her underwear and jeans back on.
"That's the head that makes girls crazy."
"I don't mind you being crazy over me."
"Your ass better be back at my apartment after you're done with all these press releases."
Florian laughs as he kisses her, picking her up as he walks with her to the door elevator.
"I will."
Nyx hands him her extra key.
"See You Later Big Nasty."
Florian smiles as he kisses her before she heads to work and he heads to the hotel. Oh yeah, he's in love.