Perfect

Jendayi gives her loving husband of two years an evil look as he moved around in the bed. Florian jumps as a clawed hand grabs his neck.
"Florian please don't make me choke you. I will do it."
Florian stares into the angry black eyes of his wife and nods.
"Love...I can't sleep."
"I can tell."
"Help?"
She climbs out of bed and makes her way downstairs, entering the kitchen. She warms some milk before putting one of the chocolate blocks in it, swirling it as it melts. She adds some of the Bailey and goes upstairs. Florian Thanks her and drinks the sweet drink.
Jendayi lays down as Florian goes to brush his teeth before coming back to bed. He hugs her, head on her chest. She strokes his head as he dozes off, smiling as she falls asleep herself.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Florian adores his wife. She's a tough, intelligent woman who takes no one crap but she's also a sweetie pie. Jendayi walks into the set and makes her way towards Florian and Dolph. She's in slightly fitted black cargo pants with a black sleeveless bodysuit and black heeled combat boots. A necklace with a cobra pendant shines under the light, the diamonds glittering with the black jewels glistening. A second necklace with Florian's name in hieroglyphics sits a little higher. Her hoops are medium size, thin, and silver. Silver rings sit on her thumb, pointer, and pinky on her right hand while her left hand only has her wedding rings. Her nails are black and coffin, slight silver accents on them.

She gets to the mat, ignoring people yelling at her, climbs in. Florian turns and snarls at her, staying in character. She chuckles as she cups his face, kissing his jaw, leaving a black lip mark. Florian drops the act and hugs her, picking her up.
"Love."
"Hello, my pittie."
Florian would beat anyone else who called him that but Jendayi is not anyone. He kisses her and she gently rubs the slight black off his lips.
"Who is this Florian?"
"Dolph this is my wife Jendayi. Jendayi, this is Dolph."
"Ivan Drago. I remember you."
He grins as they shake hands.
"What are you doing here love?"
"Just came to see you. I know you usually come in late on these days and I wanted to see you just in case I'm asleep. Also wanted to know if you wanted oxtail or goat."
"Oxtail?" He says with hope and she laughs, kissing his cheek.
"Already made it."
He smiles as he kisses her cheek.
"Well, I think I should go because they're already mad I walked in like I own the place."
Florian kisses her softly and she smiles as she leaves the mat.
"Bye Little Goddess."
"Bye Big Nasty."
Florian smiles as he returns to the scene.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Jendayi enters the club with her friends and they head to their table. Jendayi is a club and lounge owner, specifically a strip club. She owns a chain of spots in NYC, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, and LA. She is planning to open one in Philly. Jendayi prides herself on being one of the first black females to own a line of strip clubs. Her workers not only get benefits and earn a base wage way above the federal minimum wage, they also get to keep 75% of what they earn. Jendayi used to strip so she knows how hard it can be.
"Bitch you look good!"
Jendayi sticks her tongue out as she turns. Jendayi style is casual chic: it can work for any time of day. She's in black overalls with a black fitted, long sleeve, crop top that reveals some underboob and her sternum tattoo. She pairs the look with clear heels. Bottles are brought to them and they take shots before beginning the night.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Florian looks up as he looks over to where a group is throwing money on a woman who is twerking to the beat of the song.
"Damn she's good," Michael says.
She looks up and Florian blinks, before smiling at realising it's his wife. He sips his drink watching as she enjoys herself. Jendayi laughs as her friends throw money on her as she twerks perfectly, making even some strangers throw some money on her. The song changes and Jendayi pouts as her friends nudge her.
"I need my man for this song."
"Girl, I'll be your man."
Jendayi laughs as she begins to dance to the song.
Why we ain't friends no more?
Why you don't listen no more?
Florian moves from his spot and makes his way down to her. Michael watches with wonder as Florian approaches the dancing woman.
Damn, I let a good girl go
Away, Away, Away I've been, all around the world and I've been lookin' for you searchin
You deserve it cause your perfect.
Florian grabs her waist and she turns, smiling up at him as she pushes him into the seat before beginning to dance as if he was the only one watching her.
Baby, Baby yeah you perfect, gotta compliment your tits
Florian squeezes her breast and Jendayi smirks before leaning forward.
All that ass up, how you twerk it
Can you do that on a dick?
Jendayi slides into a split on his lap and twerks, making people go crazy as she keeps her eyes on Florian. Florian knows his wife can be nastier than him but he never saw her do this. He swallows hard as she moves off his lap with ease. She looks back at him and Florian grabs her waist, pulling her back into his lap. She chuckles as Florian licks up her neck, squeezing her butt.
"Florian..."
"You're lucky we are in public," he whispers.
"Well, let's go then," Jendayi says, voice like velvet in his ears.
Florian picks her up, walking away with her. Her friends cheer and Jendayi waves to them as Florian leaves with her.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Jendayi studies her husband who has his hands tied above his head. She straddles his lap, watching him as she teases him, pretending to lift her shirt. He growls, pulling on his restraints.
"Jendayi...don't play with me."
She chuckles as she grinds against him and he thrusts against her, growling softly.
"Florian," she says softly.
"Jendayi...let me go...let me go and let me take care of you."
She smirks as she moves down and deep throats him, making him shake as she sucks, licks, and slurps. He pulls on his restraints but they don't budge. He pants as she pulls back, licking her lips as she removes her underwear. Florian watches with wide eyes as she slides into a split while lowering herself onto him. He finally breaks the cuffs and grab her waist. A soft whimper leaves her as Florian begins a rough pace. He picks her up, arms hooked under her legs, and stands. He thrusts hard and fast, pounding into her like a sex starved man.
"Who's pussy?"
"Mine."
He growls as she chuckles before cursing as he pounds into her harder.
"Shit! Yours! Yours Florian!"
He smiles as he kisses her and slows the pace as he lays her on the bed, kissing her as he slowly strokes her. He kisses down her neck as he teases her clit. Jenadyi is nearly sobbing at the slow deep thrusts as she is left at the mercy of her husband.
"Shit! Florian!"
She squirts as she cums and he gives two more thrusts before following moments later. He kisses her as they both catch their breath before he gently pulls out. He puts her legs down as he grabs baby wipes and wipes her clean. Jendayi is staring at the ceiling making Florian chuckle.
"You just going to stay there baby?"
"Shut up."
Florian laughs as he grabs his phone.
"Mexican, Burgers, or Thai?"
"Thai. Calamari, Thai Spring Rolls, Chicken Pad Thai."
Florian adds her favourites to the cart as he picks his own before hitting order. Jendayi gets up and goes to take a quick shower, Florian joining her. They exit moments later, oiling themselves before dressing in black satin shorts and the matching bralette. The food arrives and Florian brings it up to the bedroom, the two getting comfortable as they begin to eat.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Florian holds Jendayi's waist and she smiles up at him, kissing him as he holds her. She's in high waist fitted black slacks with a matching jacket that has a long train that is embroidered with the images of dragons along the trim and her sleeve. A gold dragon finger ring sits on her finger and the necklace tucked under the collar of her shirt is of a dragon bitting it's tail.
"Mr. Munteanu! Over here!"
Florian looks where he's told and smiles as Jendayi pulls back.
"Mrs. Munteanu! Over here!"
She looks back and winks making the man blush but snap away. Florian licks his lips as his wife is photographed before kissing her temple and she smiles.
"Come on, we have to go inside."
She takes her hand as they walk inside, the train flowing behind them.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Jendayi chuckles as Florian picks her up, carrying her up the stairs of the house as she kisses his cheek. "Thank you."
"I would do it all the time baby."
He puts her down as she removes her jacket and kicks her heels off. She walks to the bedroom, stripping as she gets in the shower. Florian follows, the two showering quickly before getting ready for bed. They lay in bed, getting comfortable as they end up in their usual position: Jendayi pressed to his side, a leg over his legs, head on his chest and hand on her stomach. Florian rests his hand on her butt or lower back as he rubs her thigh with his other hand.
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Being here. Supporting me. Coming from Germany."
"You're welcome but you don't have to thank me."
"God, you're perfect."
She smiles before yawning as she dozes off. Florian kisses her forehead before dozing off himself.