Christmas

This was suppose to go up Christmas day but here we are! Part two of cafe and I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Florian looks at Kimora who is sitting in her apartment, reading a book while wearing one of his hoodies and thigh high socks. She looks up and raises an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?"

Florian swallows before walking over, settling between her legs as he hugs her waist, head on her chest as he cuddles with her. 

"It's nothing."

She closes her book and shifts, rubbing his head as he closes his eyes, enjoying the warmth of her. He rubs her back as he relaxes in her arms.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Filming is almost done for Creed."

"And?"

"That means I have to leave soon."

"And?"

He sits up and looks at her, rubbing his neck. 

"I don't want to leave you."

"We could do long distance."

"But...I'm not staying in the US."

"Where are you going?"

"Germany."

"Wow. Okay. That's far. Really far. Across the pond far."

Florian nods as he looks at his hands. 

"I...I don't want to lose you but I know I'll want to see you. And hug you."

Kimora chuckles as she moves over, sitting in his lap as she kisses him, nuzzling his nose as he smiles at her. 

"How about we take it one day at a time? We won't know if we can do it until we try."

Florian smiles at her, kissing her softly as he hugs her. Hercules barks and they look over at the pitbull who barks again.

"Come here," Florian says as he jumps onto the couch, joining them as they laugh, petting his head as he smiles brightly.
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Florian checks his luggage in at the counter before walking back over to Kimora and Hercules. He kneels to pet Hercules who licks his face, whimpering as Florian hugs him. He stands as he wipes his face with a baby wipe before throwing it away. He hugs Kimora who smiles up at him, kissing his cheek before kissing him. 

"I'll call you when I land."

"I may be asleep by then."

"I know...answer for me though?"

"You're lucky I like you."

Florian grins before kissing her again.

"Bye Barista."

"Bye Boxer."

Florian walks off as Hercules and Kimora leave.
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Florian watches as Kimora gets ready on FaceTime. He had gotten an iPhone (unwillingly) so he could FaceTime and text Kimora. She had cut her hair and Florian loves it. He told her that it reminds her of Rihanna which made her laugh and say "I'll Take It". He looks over at his mother who comes into his room.

"Who is that?" She asks, peaking into the screen.

"This is Kimora Mama. She's my girlfriend."

"Oh. Hello!"

"Hi, Mrs. Munteanu."

Kimora sprays her face as she switches her hair wrap, using a black, purple, and white printed scarf. She paints her lips purple before applying a gloss over them. She changes her top and Florian sees she's in a black skater skirt and has put on a crop black cable knit sweater with thigh high black socks.