Jealous

Rhian Cross is a tone yet thick and her skin is the colour of the Tiramisu shade in the "Born this way" foundation. Her eyes are dark brown and she has her hair cut short and dyed blonde. She walks onto the set, looking for someone named "Florian Munteanu".

"Hi! Can I help you?"

"Hi! I'm from Uber Eats. I have an order for Florian Munteanu."

"Oh! This way!"

She follows the woman to the trailer who knocks on the door, revealing the tall man. He smiles at the woman before seeing Rhian who looks up at him.

Florian is in shock at the woman holding his order from Shake Shack. She's beautiful and her body is about to make him drool. She's in black overalls that hug her and she has on a black crop top with red sneakers.

"Hi! Mr. Munteanu?"

"Florian."

"I have your order."

She holds it out and he takes it. Florian has no idea what possesses him but he asks a question he would never ask.

"Can I hire you to do food runs?"

She laughs.

"How much you paying?"

"How much do you normally make? I order quite a lot a day."

"Roughly $500 a day. No one makes as big as orders as you."

"Is $2,500 a week sound good?"

"How many weeks?"

"Maybe two months?"

She smiles and Florian's heart nearly stopped.

"Sounds good. When do I start?"

"Well...dinner is in two hours. Come in."

She follows him in as they go to figure this out.
🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤
Rhian settles into this new job with ease. She finds Florian is a sweetie under the frowning exterior and he's pretty funny. She walks onto set holding a large McDonald's bag and a tray with three drinks. Her high waist black shorts hug her butt and the loose red cropped hoodie flashes a tattoo.

Michael notices the woman and walks towards her. She looks at him and keeps walking. Her hands are full: she can't pause her music or remove her headphones. Michael follows as she walks over to Florian who thanks her as she puts the things down, removing her headphones.

"Hi. Michael."

She looks him up and down.

"Rhian."

"You're beautiful."

"Thank you," she says blushing as she looks away.

Florian frowns as Michael flirts with Rhian.

"So you just delivering food or..."

"I do food runs for Florian. I blame him for this extra weight."

She smiles at him before pinching his cheek as Florian blushes.

"It looks good on you though."

"Thank you."

"So...you busy after work? Maybe we can go out."

"Ah, I'm not busy. Probably go home and chill."

"On this nice day? Nah Shawty. You have to go out. Let me treat you."

She looks at Michael.

"Sure."

He smiles as they exchange numbers and Florian frowns, looking away quickly as he looks at his phone.