Assistant

Florian has been given a new assistant and he's kinda nervous about this. Michael says that she worked with Angela before returning to NYC to aid Ariana Grande and now was back in California. He knows he's nothing like the last two celebs she has worked with and he wonders if she'll judge him. A knock on his door makes him look up from his game with Michael. He goes and answers it.

A woman in high waist jeans and a cropped hoodie with sneakers. Her hair is in a curly tapered cut with a black hair wrap holding the curls out her face. Her skin is bronze and she's curvy.

"Hello. Persia Awa."

"Florian Munteanu. Come in."

She enters and Michael waves to Persia who nods to him.

"So I'm not exactly sure what you can do for me but I know I'm getting busy."

"Would you like me to make you dinner?"

"You can do that?"

She smiles and nods.

"Go ahead. Please. I burn water."

Persia laughs and Florian blushes as she follows him to the kitchen. She looks through the fridge before humming.

"You have Postmates?"

He nods and grabs his phone, unlocking it. She thanks him as she begins to pick off things from a nearby grocery store and hits order. She hands it back to him. 

"You can return to what you're doing. I know my way around a kitchen."

He nods, returning to the living room where Michael is waiting for him.

"She's really pretty. You didn't mention that."

"I didn't think there was any need to."

Florian slaps Michael upside the head.  He hissees.

"What was that for?!"

"Boys."

They look up to see Persia holding two drinks in her hand. They thank her as she looks at them.

"Florian don't hit Michael."

Michael gives a smug smile.

"He already has 5 brain cells. We don't want him to lose anymore."

Florian laughs out loud as Michael scolds Persia who walks away with a smile.

"I like her."

"Of course you do. Now pick up the remote and let me beat you!"
*****
The spread of food makes Florian blink. 

"You made all of this?"

"Yes. I went to college for Culinary Arts."

Florian and Michael sit as plates are put before them as well as a pitcher of something.

"It's Sangria. I'll be in your office seeing what else you need help with."