Pitbull

Florian and Michael have gone out for an early morning jog. They enjoy the calmness of the morning until they hear a deep bark. 

"What--"

"RUN!" Michael yells and dashes off. Florian turns, eyes going wide as two black pitbulls are headed his way. He dashes after Michael, running as fast as he could. He trips, hitting the ground, pebbles and stone digging into his skin. 

"Michael!"

"Sorry!" Michael calls as he runs up the stairs. Florian accepts his faith to be mauled to death as he says his last prayer. He closes his eyes and waits for death. Instead, he feels wet tongues on him and he opens his eyes to see both dogs licking his face and hands.

"Oh. You're friendly."

"Draco! Ash!"

The two pitbulls get off of Florian and return to a woman who stands at maybe 5'3", give or take an inch. She has waist length braids that compliment her sun-kissed skin and bright black eyes. She's in a black and green sports bra with matching high waist leggings and black sneakers. She walks over and holds her hand out, helping Florian up. 

"Sorry about them. They think every time they see someone tall its Jordan and give chase."

"It's fine. You own them?"

"Yes. These are my boys Draco and Ash. Sorry about them chasing you and your friend."

"Yeah well, he isn't my friend. He left me for dead."

She laughs as she pets the head of one of the dogs who has jumped up, hugging her. The second one jumps on Florian who looks down at him. He whines.

"Draco wants you to pet him."

"Draco? My character's name means dragon as well."

"You're an actor?

"Yes. I play Drago--"

"Creed 2?"

"Yeah. You're a fan."

"No."

"Oh."

She laughs as Florian blushes.

"I think they could've picked a better person that Michael B. Jordan to play Adonis. That's just me though."

"Well, we may need a replacement."

She laughs and Florian smiles. 

"I'm Florian. Florian Munteanu."

"KiKi Black. Most people call me Wolf though."

"Wolf?"

"Cause I run a pitbull sanctuary."

"But wouldn't..."

"Don't question my friends' logic. I learned a long time ago not to."

He laughs as she clips the leash on both her dogs who whine.