Secret Admirer

"My favourite flower is roses and sunflowers," Nastasya says as she talks quietly with Tessa. Florian listens quietly as the two women talk quietly. He finds Nastasya Black, resident Makeup Artist, beautiful. With her large black afro hair, pretty brown skin, bright black eyes, and her perfect smile, Florian fell hard for Nastasya after he first met her. Sweet, funny, and beautiful, Florian has had many dreams about her. 

Florian makes a mental note that her favourite flower is roses and sunflowers while planning on what gift he would get her.
🌹
Nastasya walks into the trailer the next morning seeing the red roses with bright yellow sunflowers sitting on her station with a little black teddy bear. She smiles before reading the note attached to the bear. 

For the rose and sunflower of my life
your secret admirer

Nastasya smiles as she holds the bear close to her, kissing its ear as she puts it on a shelf and begins prepping for work. 
🌹
"Who got you flowers?" Tessa asks as Nastasya does her contour.

"I thought you got them for me."

"I didn't."

"Then I have a secret admirer."

"Ooh!" Tessa says, getting excited. "Who do you think it is?"

"I don't know," Nastasya says as she blends the contour. "I doubt it's Michael because I'm not his type."

"Type?"

"Michael likes them light-skinned, racially ambiguous girls darling," Nastasya says as she begins to do her eyeshadow. "I am neither of those things."

Tessa chuckles. 

"What about Florian?"

"I've never really spoken to him."

"I've seen him staring a couple of times. What if it's him?"

"Tessa...I've never spoken to him."

"And? He thinks you're his rose and sunflower."

"Shut up," Nastasya says as she blushes, blending her eyeshadow. 

"I'll ask him for you."

"Tessa please don't embarrass me."

"I won't! Promise!"

"Fine. I trust you."

Tessa smiles as they begin to talk about something else.
🌹
"Hey, Florian."

He looks up and smiles at Tessa.

"Hello, Tessa," he says, voice slightly rough. 

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course. What is it?"

"Did you send Nastasya flowers? Roses and Sunflowers to be exact?"

Florian blushes, turning red as Tessa grins. 

"You did!"

"Shhh!" he says. "She'll hear you!"

"Sorry," Tessa says with a smile as she lowers her voice. "Do you want help getting her gifts?"

"You would help?"

"Yeah of course! I love a good romance courtship!"

Florian blushes.

"You won't tell her right?"

"Nope! I'll leave that to you."

He nods before pulling a notebook out and looks at Tessa.

"What else does she like?"

Tessa smiles as she begins to list the things that Nastasya likes and enjoys.
🌹
Nastasya walks into the trailer and sees a large-size Sephora bag along with a medium-size bag from Muji. She sees the little white envelope with the neat handwriting of her name. She opens it.