Friends

Iniko's phone dings and she looks to see a message from Florian. She opens the message and blinks, leaning back in her chair making her coworkers look at her. It's of Florian, shirtless, looking at the sunset. The question is simple: Instagram worthy?  What Iniko wants to type back to her best friend and crush is to come cave her back in but she types back a simple "yes" along with her usual gassing.

"What did he send you this time?" Tatiana asks as she looks at Iniko. Iniko shows her the image and she whistles. "Ma'am...he single?"

"Yeah. Want me to put a word in?"

"No thanks. He's handsome but definitely not my type."

Iniko nods as she looks back at the screen, seeing the new email about the submitted designs. She opens it, beginning the process of editing them. She can worry about her crush later.
☀️
Florian returns from vacation, deciding to visit Iniko. She's been working extra hard, creating a brand of her own while working at another brand. He stops at the florist picking up red roses and sunflowers, the bouquet wrapped and tied with a neat bow. He also stops to buy her lunch.

He makes his way to the building, being let up by security. The ride is quick and he arrives. Tatiana spots him and smiles, waving as she points to where Iniko is. She's in a glass office at the moment, back to him. He makes his way to her desk, sitting.

"She should be done in five."

Florian nods, looking at his phone.

"Hey Florian!"

"Hello," he says standing, holding the two gifts out. Iniko smiles, accepting them.

"Thank you," she says as she hugs him. "I was starving."

Florian smiles as she sits, opening the container of food.

"Who's this Miss Black?" A deep voice asks making her look up. "Your boyfriend?"

Florian doesn't like this man and based on the face he sees Tatiana Make and how Iniko stiffens, they don't like him either.

"Yes. Florian Munteanu."

"Michael Clove. Miss Black you know dates aren't allowed during company hours."

"I'm on my lunch break. I'm about to go. Come on Florian."

She packs her lunch away as she grabs her bag, Florian taking the flowers and holds her waist as they leave. They get in the elevator and the door closes.

"Who is that man?"

"My boss. He's been trying to go on a date with me for months."

"Tatiana doesn't like him?"

"Not at all. She and a few others think I deserved the position he got. Guess I don't kiss enough ass."

Florian nods as they step out the elevator.

"Starbucks?"

"Sure."

They make their way to the cafe and claim a spot. Florian goes and orders her usual before returning with them. Iniko eats as she looks at something on her iPad, her pencil moving across the screen. Florian puts an arm behind her as he watches her work, being a silent company.
☀️
Can you please bring me something to eat? I have to stay late and Boss won't let me go out to get food.

Florian is up in an instant and is dressed. He leaves the house, headed to a nearby spot. He smiles at the cashier who returns it.

"What brings you here this late Florian?"

"Iniko is working late."

"Ah your beau?"

Florian blushes. He does like Iniko more than a friend but he doubts that she likes him back.