Stylist

Contrary to popular belief, Florian is a very shy man. He doesn't really like all the attention he gained from this movie but he doesn't mind the attention that comes from his head stylist. Rieka Raven always makes sure Florian looks right and put together, even introducing him to his new barber when he is in America. He is currently sitting in just his briefs as she shows him his options for the night.
"Do you want a solid colour or do you want to play with a pattern?"
"Uh...I don't know Rieka."
"You know, you can say what you want."
I want you.
"I really don't know Rieka. You always make me look good so I don't know."
She gives a smile and Florian feels his heart flutter.
"I know. Here."
He puts the black undershirt on as she hands him black fitted slacks. He pulls them on as she grabs a black turtleneck and he puts that on. She tucks it into the slacks as she pulls a black belt with a rose gold buckle out and hands it to him. He puts it on. She grabs three rose gold necklaces of different lengths. The first one sits a little under the collar. The second one is a little longer and has the national animal of Romania on the pendant: a Romanian Lynx. The last chain is the longest and has the Romanian coat of arms on it. Florian looks at her with his bright hazel eyes as he recognises the symbols and smiles. she puts a matching rose gold Rolex on his wrist.
"Okay. You can put your jacket on before you leave as well as your coat. It's cold out here."
"How did you know..."
"Know what?"
"I am Romanian? Everyone assumes I'm German."
"Am I everyone?"
He blushes as Rieka fixes his hair before going about cleaning up.
"Rieka?
"Yes, Florian?"
He looks around, swallowing his heart since it made its way into his throat.
"Will you be my date? For tonight?"
Rieka nearly drops the suit bag as she looks back at Florian.
"Excuse me?"
He blushes, turning his head.
"I..."
Florian covers his face.
"Nothing. Nothing!"
Rieka nods as she puts the things away before a knock sounds and the door opens.
"We are leaving soon."
Rieka nods as she grabs Florian's suit jacket and put it on him. She grabs the black wool coat with rose gold lapel and put it on him. He waves to her as he leaves. Rieka looks at the wall.
"I need a drink."
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Florian returns to the hotel room and sees Rieka sleeping on the couch. He grabs the blanket from the bed and covers her. He goes about changing and getting ready for bed. He rebags the things as he makes sure not to wake Rieka. He lays in bed, looking over at Rieka who is still sleeping. He sighs as he rolls over, falling asleep, just feet from his crush.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Florian wakes up to his Manager, Assistant, and Rieka in his room. He groans and they all look at him.
"Good Morning Florian!" His manager, Marco, booms.
He glares at the man, not even bothering to hide his anger at being awoken. Rieka gives a small smile: the man reminds her of her pitbull, Hercules. The big blue nose pitbull looks terrifying to strangers but he is a big sweetheart. Like Florian: Hercules hates to be woken up. So Rieka does as she does with her big boy. She grabs a nearby plate of sliced fruit and walks over to Florian. He looks up at her as she sits next to him and holds a slice of strawberry up.
"Open."
Florian obeys and eats the slice of strawberry. He looks at her.
"Good Morning Rieka."
"Good Morning Florian. How did you sleep?"
"Fine. It would've been longer if someone wasn't so loud."
Rieka gives a soft smile before patting his head.
"Come on. We have to get you ready for today."
Florian nods and drags himself out of bed, getting ready for this day that he does not want to deal with.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Florian picks up the bouquet of roses from the floral shop and makes his way back to the hotel he is staying in. He sees Rieka exit a Range Rover.
"Rieka."
She looks up and waves before she opens the passenger seat as a large grey dog comes out and sits on the sidewalk as she pulls a few bags out.
"Hey, Florian. This is Hercules. Say Hello."
He barks softly as Florian squats, petting his head. Hercules wags his tail as Rieka smiles as they walk into the hotel.
"Who are the flowers for?"
"Y-Y-You."
Rieka blinks before smiling.
"Aww Thank You. My hands are kind of full though."
"Let me help."
"Take Hercules' leash, please. I don't want anyone yelling at him. Or me."
He takes the leash as they get in the elevator and head upstairs. They enter the room and she hangs the items up before removing Hercules' leash. He lays down on the couch and she looks at Florian who holds the roses out. She smiles and thanks him, tiptoeing to kiss his cheek.
"Thank You Florian. I really appreciate them."
He smiles at her as she puts them to the side and begins to go through his clothes.
"You have another movie tonight. Any idea on what you want?"
"I don't want to go."
Rieka chuckles.
"Take a nap. I can figure out what to put you in."
"Don't wanna nap."
"Oh really?"
Florian nods as Rieka grabs his hand and drags him to bed. She pushes him in the bed, removing his slides as she gently pushes him again. He relents and rolls into bed. She begins to pull the blanket up when he pulls her into the bed and bear hugs her.
"F-Florian!"
"I'll only take a nap if you stay in bed with me."
Hercules approaches the bed and stands on his hind legs, tilting his head as he looks at his momma who has this large man she always smells like on her.
"Come," Florian says and Hercules jumps up. He settles on the other side of Rieka and Florian strokes his head as he lays on his crush. He hopes she can't hear his heartbeat. Rieka yawns.
"Fine. I'll take a nap."
Florian gives a smug smile as they settle down.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Rieka wakes up to Florian and Hercules glaring (well growling for Hercules) at Marco. Rieka rubs her eyes as she sits up.
"I got them Marco...boys."
Both look at her and she kisses Hercules' cheek before sleeply kissing Florian's who blushes as she climbs out of bed. She brushes her teeth before returning.
"Florian. Shower. Now."
"Yes, Rieka."
He disappears into the bathroom as she picks out a burgundy suit with a black turtleneck. She picks gold jewellery this time and moves quickly. Florian steps out in just a towel but is lotioned. She hands him briefs before beginning to dress him. Florian cooperates as she dresses him before Hercules barks, holding a box in his mouth. She thanks him as she opens it to reveal a gold watch and she puts it on him.
"Rieka...come with me tonight?"
"Florian...I have no clothes and who is watching Hercules?"
He pouts as he looks at her.
"Please?"
She sighs.
"Let me see what can I do."
Florian smiles as she leaves the room, Hercules looking at the larger man.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Florian replaced Hercules collar with a gold chain he still had in the room and they make their way downstairs. He is about to walk with him to the SUV when he hears someone calling after him.
"Just going to take my pittie Florian?"
He turns and his mouth drops. She's in a black skirt suit with a burgundy turtleneck and gold jewellery as well. Her hair is in two neat braids and she hands him the scarf for his neck.
"Don't need you getting sick."
He stares at her before grabbing her waist as she smiles.
"You...You look amazing."
Rieka smiles as she pets Hercules who stands between them.
"I believe we have a premiere?"
He offers her his arm as she walks out with him to the SUV.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Rieka laughs as Florian whispers in her ear, covering her mouth as she taps his leg. Hercules lays between them, snoring softly.
"I don't know if I told you earlier, You look beautiful."
"You told me but thank you."
Florian smiles as he kisses her cheek, making her smile as she leans on him.
"You two look cozy," Michael says as he joins them. Hercules wakes up and growls.
"Herc...down."
Hercules obeys but eyes Michael.
"You didn't say you were dating her Florian. I wanted to shoot my shot."
"You're not my type Michael."
Florian swells with pride as Rieka glares at Michael before looking away from him, stroking something off of Florian's beard. He kisses her fingers and she smiles. He pulls her into his lap and hugs her waist, her arm around his shoulders as she sits in his lap, legs crossed. A photographer came over and took a picture of them. Rieka yawns before curling close to him, falling asleep. Florian smiles as he rubs her back.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Rieka wakes up in bed with Florian, her face wiped clean and in a large hoodie. She assumes the hoodie belongs to Florian. Pushing herself up, she looks around and sees Hercules curled up at the end of the bed. She stumbled to the bathroom as she uses it and brushes her teeth.

She returns to bed as Florian hugs her, his strong arm around her waist. She dozes off as her boyfriend and dog get comfortable again. The world can wait.