Chapter 4

Jace's POV

"What do you mean!? You expect us to go on the mission when Clary's been kidnapped by some psycho that used to be in The Circle?!"

They were all gathered in the library where Isabelle and I explained everything that happened to Maryse. She then told us that Castor was one of the best Shadow Hunters when she knew him and he was also apart of The Circle. "He was known as the Assassin of The Circle, if Valentine didn't like someone or needed someone to be taken are of he went to Castor" Maryse explained. The guy was also a complete psycho path, he enjoyed killing people and watching them suffer as they died, which given what I had seen of him was a pretty accurate description. However after Maryse explained all this to them she said:

"And I'm sorry to break it to you guys but we can't do anything for Clary until we fix the problem in Center City that we were called for."

This obviously didn't sit well with Jace, after everything he just told her she would just leave Clary, who had become like another daughter to her, to remain captive to a man she had once called the Assassin.

"Mom how could you say that" Isabelle interjected, "Clary's practically family and you would just abandon her when she needs us most?"

"Look, I love Clary and I want to save her but we were made to rid the world of demons, and to help when they attacked, so it is our duty to help with the problem in Center City, after that we can focus on getting Clary back."

"If you think I'm going on the mission with Clary kidnapped like this, you have another thing coming Maryse."

"I figured you'd say something like that, but if you want the maximum help you can get in finding her then you better come on this mission. Who knows maybe after we do this the Clave will actually help us find her. Don't give this up Jace, do it for Clary."

And with that Maryse turned and left the library to go pack. Frustrated, knowing I would have still go on the mission, I turned to walk out myself.

"Follow me Simon. Now."

Simon didn't object, we walked out and back up to my room, once we got there I continued to pack the duffel bag I had been packing earlier when heard Clary's screams. Simon was practically the only one not going on the mission because we weren't exactly sure if all the werewolves would work along side of him, and know offense to Simon but the werewolves were more important then he was in this matter.

"Listen to me, when were gone I want you to take this to Magnus, and tell him to use the tracking spell on it." I said handing him a small knife

"What is it?"

"Sebastian's knife that I took from him for future tracking reference in case something like this happened."

"You think Sebastian did this?"

"Who else could it be? Who else is alive that has a big enough grudge on us to kidnap Clary, and Castor the man who kidnapped her was from The Circle, he probably knew Sebastian when he was working for Valentine."

Simon just nodded before saying, "Why not just try to use one of Clary's things to track her?"

"Do you think I haven't tried that?" I growled "It was blocked somehow, it didn't lead me anywhere."

Clary's POV

I woke up on a hard concrete floor with a splitting headache and and immense pain above my hip. Then all the memories came flooding back to me. Shit, I thought to myself. I looked around to see that I was in a prison like cell with nothing but rocks, sticks and trash scraps. Not even a bed i thought, I tried to move my legs slightly but hissed as my wound burned at the movement.

"Oh hey your awake." Came a voice next to me.

I turned a little to quickly and gasped as stars danced across my vision. There was no one in my cell but I heard movement in the cell next to me.

"Jeez don't hurt yourself I'm not THAT exciting." Came the voice again.

I started to panic a bit "Where are we?" I asked.

I could hear the person moving to get closer to the bars our cells shared.

"Really though if you can move a bit more you should lie down, it will help your wound heal faster. And I'm sorry but I can't really tell you where we are besides the fact that were in a prison for The Circle, but where the prison is located I don't know."

I took the persons advice and winced as I laid back down, it was a girl I decided and she sounded rather young.

"A prison for The Circle, like the old shadow hunter cult The Circle? And another question how am I not dead?"

"The answer to your first question is yes, that Circle, and your not dead because they dropped you in your cell with a small medical kit, and lifted the bars that divide our two cells. They probably knew I would fix your wound and try to help you, and they were right, I stitched you up and put a bandage over it, however don't make too many dramatic movements, the stitches aren't that strong." The girl said, then added: "Also you should try to go back to sleep, from what I heard you've been through a lot, and your going to need rest for later."

"Thanks for fixing me up, but one final question, who are you?"

"I'm Teddy, Teddy Wayland."

~~~~~~

Wayland! What!? Lol you'll find out soon enough but I have a quick question for you guys, I just want to know how you found my story? Just really curious, but thanks for 25 views already!!! I only started this like two days ago, and I thought it would take a month just to get to 50 so thank you so much!

Next chapter should be up tomorrow if not Saturday so see ya guys then, Thanks again!

~TMILegend