Chapter 11

Jace's POV

Isabelle, Alec, Magnus, and I were greeted by a shadowhunter in the Clave named Ronaldo, after we portaled into the outskirts of Alicante. We were then taken to our old friends the Penhallows house (A/N: I forget if its penhallows or penhollows can someone plz comment the correct way and Ill fix it, thx!) to discuss our plan of action in raiding the old Fairchild Manor.

We finally planned to split up two and two, Isabelle and I, and Magnus and Alec. One group would check the basement first for Clary and/or Sebastian, while the other would check the upstairs, and they would meet in the center floor.

Whichever group found Clary would yell angel to the other group, whichever group found Sebastian would yell demon, and if they found both at the same time they would simply yell help. I suggested shadowhunter for that one but everyone else said that it was too long, and the person would be dead before they finished... I still think it shadowhunter would be cooler though.

"Ok, grab your bags, lets see if we can get a few horses to take us so were not worn out from walking by the time we get there." I announced. We were only able to get three horses rather then four, so Alec and Magnus had to share, which they weren't at all upset about. 'Poor horse' I thought.

After riding for almost an hour Isabelle pulled up next to me.

"Nervous?" she asked

I shook my head "Not at all, I'm excited to chop Castor's head off for what he did."

"I'm with you on that one, Tyron's going to learn the lesson that no one gets the best of me that easily."

I smiled at her "What should we do to Sebastian?"

"Hmmm I've been thinking a about it, I haven't come up with a good torturous death for him yet but I'll keep thinking."

We rode in silence for a few minutes before I spoke about what's been on my mind for the past day

"What do you think's happening to Clary?"

She gave me a sympathetic smile "I think she's driving them crazy with resistance, and if they are doing anything to her, she's one of the bravest people I know, she's probably not giving into them."

Clary's POV

I watched Tyron walk towards my cell, I hoped I didn't look as afraid as I felt. He opened my door and I walked out, knowing resisting would make it worse. We walked down a few halls to the door of a large circular room with a black floor and white walls. Tyron had stopped at the door and motioned me to go in, I did as I was told, then I turned to see him close the door and lock it.

Suddenly one of the walls turned into a giant screen with Valentines hideous face on it.

"How this is going to work is I'm going to release demons into the room with you, you are going to fight until you can't anymore, then we will bring you back to your cell where you will wait to be brought back here to do it again tomorrow. Any failure to follow this schedule will result in rather painful punishment."

'What could be more painful then this' I thought to myself. On the screen Valentine pressed a few buttons and a table emerged from the floor with weapons on it. I walked over to it and examined the contents. There were absurd weapons on it, ones I had never seen before, but to my disappointment there was no stele, they were smart enough not to trust me with on of those.

"Pick one weapon of choice."

I decided to go with the simple seraph blade, I couldn't get killed trying to figure out how to use a different weapon while demons were coming at me.

On the screen Valentine pressed a few more buttons and the table descended back into the floor, and a door opened behind me.

"Now for the fun part, good luck Clary" he said with a wide grin and the screen shut off, back into a white wall. I turned to face the door, and my heart practically stopped at what I saw. A pack of demons were walking towards me, too many to count.

Without warning the one in front started to run at me by himself. I had only a little bit of training but I knew a few dodges, kicks and punches. He lowered his head and ran in a full sprint at me as if he was a rhino. I stood motionless until he was about two yards away from me. I then easily side stepped and brought my sword across his feet as he ran by. The cut was enough for him to scream in pain, and distract him from his ultimate goal. Enraged he turned around but was too slow because I already had the seraph blade slicing across his neck, and he turned into incor.

Already a little winded after just fighting one, I turned and saw two more demons run at me. They wouldn't fall for the same thing twice so I turned back around and ran to ensure that when I did my planned attack I wouldn't end up in front of the whole rest of the pack. I ran for ten seconds, then turned and ran back towards them. When I was a few feet away I leaped at the demon on the right, bringing my feet under me in the air, and extended them straight forward, sailing feet first into the demons stomach. If demons, breathed, I would have surely knocked the wind out of him. Taking advantage of his shock I sank the blade into his stomach, and he turned to incor beneath me.

I stood and turned quickly to see the second demon lunging at me. Thinking quickly I summersaulted underneath its attack, stopped myself abruptly, jumped and turned at the same time and sunk the blade into where the demons heart should have been. It let out a scream and disappeared into incor like the others.

I turned back to the rest of the group, more started to run at me. I collapsed to the ground as if I had fainted. One of the jaguar like demons fell for my trick, slowed and looked at me on the ground. I quickly opened my eyes and brought the seraph blade up into its abdomen. Incor sprayed all over me. I went to spring off the ground but sharp pain exploded in my right shoulder.

Shocked, I looked over to see a demons three claws deep in my flesh. I couldn't help my scream of agony that came out. The demon then took his claws out slowly and brought his hand back. The last thing I remembered was the demon bringing his claws back down at me, drawing three straight red lines on my face from my cheek to the top of my nose. Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I meant to upload it yesterday night but I fell asleep while writing Clary's POV lol. Then I finished it today and uploaded it as some of you may have saw, but I realized that only I only uploaded the part I wrote before I fell asleep last night, and the rest of what I wrote was erased, sooo this is my second time writing Clary's POV, kinda bummed cause I really liked it the first time I wrote it but I tried my best to write the same thing.

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed, once again thank you for reading, WE HIT 450 READS IM SO PUMPED!!! You guys have noooo idea how much that means to me so thank you thank you thank you. As always comments, questions, and opinions are greatly appreciated, and I will see you guys with the next part.

~TMILegend