Chapter 9

Jace's POV

I was the first to get through the portal and back to the institute, followed by Isabelle and Alec. I wasted no time as soon as I recovered from traveling in the portal I got up and went straight over to Simon

"Where is he?"

"Sebastian?" He asked

"No not Sebastian, I'm wondering where fucking Waldo is" I said sarcastically

Isabelle interjected, of course protecting Simon, "Calm down Jace, getting mad at people isn't going to help in this situation."

"Your right, sorry" I said and I tried to put on a smile that probably looked like I was a lunatic, "I'll ask again, where's Sebastian?"

"At the old Fairchild manor in Idris."

That answer caught me off guard. The Fairchild manor? I know it was his old house, but it's burnt down, why would he go there?

Alec cut in this time wondering the same thing, "You mean the burnt down Fairchild Manor?"

Everyone was back and silent in the library now, obviously intrigued with what was going on, half of them didn't even know Clary was taken, or why they needed to find Sebastian, and half of those people probably barely knew who Clary is.

Simon only nodded to Alec and looked down sadly. I knew why, he didn't want to go back to Idris, the place had been living hell for him last time he had gone. I then turned to the rest of the people in the room and spoke:

"We should only take a small group to Idris to find her, and no werewolves or vampires, I suggest myself, Isabelle, Alec, and Magnus. We know Sebastian the best, and have a few bones to pick with him, we work well as a team, and are all closely related to Clary. Does anyone object?"

To my surprise no one did not even Jocelyn or Maryse. I nodded then spoke up again

"It's settled then. Us four are going to the weapons room the plan and prepare, Maryse and Jocelyn, can you two contact the Clave and request for us to be allowed to portal into Alicante?"

"We'll get right on it" Jocelyn said and curtly turned to leave the library with Maryse on her heels.

"Great we'll be upstairs."

Clary's POV

"No, no no no no no y-you should be dead! You are dead! I watched you die!" I screamed at him

He only laughed, "Ahh Clary, you are right you watched 'me' die, only it wasn't exactly me. I knew I ran a high risk of dying during that confrontation so I had a warlock, Ragnor Fell, clone me so I could be there but not run the risk. I watched it all play out, I controlled the clones movements, it's emotions, it's fights. The only problem is Ragnor Fell is the only Warlock that can clone, and my clone died from The angle, but I had already killed Fell. You and your friends were niëve to think I would die like that."

I stared at him for I don't know how long before I finally spoke up

"What do you want from me?"

"Oh good I thought you would never ask, your rune gift is and will be very important in this war, and I want to use it to my advantage."

"If you think I would ever join you, you better think again."

"Hmmm not exactly the response I was looking for" he nodded towards Castor, who the smiled down at Clary, brought his fist back, and threw a punch at my jaw. They connected full force, and I heard a loud crack as I felt my jaw slightly unhinge. Stars flashed in front of my face until I felt the burning sensation of a stele on my cheek.

"So what I have planned for you here is a little like shadow hunter training, I can't risk having you hopeless in this war." Valentine explained, "Everyday I will have you brought from your cell, and you will fight a patch of demons that I summon. You will not get any runes, especially no iratzes, all wounds you recieve will be forced to stay there or heal on they're own as apart of your endurance and strength."

"You're a sick little bastard, your going to rot in hell for all you have done." I struggled against the restraints

"I think our conversation has come to an end" he motioned to Castor again, and he came to stand in front of me. "You know what to do" he started to walk away before he turned and added "Oh and do it slowly." Then he was gone.

~~~~~

Sorry for the long time with no update, and for the short chapter, I'll do a better one next time thanks for reading!

~TMILegend