year 4 - monster (spring pt.3, jacob)

He's on his back now, feeling Luna's nimble fingers work away the belt, sliding his pants along his legs, now holding them, touching his nose to the thick fabric in the crotch and inhaling deeply before setting them aside. Jacob stiffens at this sight.

There's a glint in the wolf's eyes as he smiles, watching Jacob like he is prey. He kneels over Jacob, their chests touching, and he slips a finger under the collar of his shirt. Licks the skin of Jacob's neck, then bites gently. Jacob sighs. The hem of Luna's gown tickles his now-exposed skin, and it's riding up a little, exposing a full, voluptuous tail that gleams silver in the moonlight. Jacob gasps sharply, surprised at such intense arousal.

Luna stops, then cups his hand against Jacob's cheek. "Master?"

Jacob places his hand over his. "You have a beautiful tail, Luna."

His eyes widen, and those tiny fangs peek from behind his feather-soft smile. "Thank you." His tail waves like flowers in the wind. "It likes you, too." He starts shaking with laughter, sitting up on the bed, cupping a hand over his mouth.

Jacob laughs, too, and he sits up and laces his fingers around Luna's neck to bring him closer, like before. Even his breath is sweet.

They meet each other's eyes, Luna's shining with happiness and curiosity. His lips form a smile. "How else may I pleasure you, Master?"

Jacob strokes his soft hair. He moves Luna's hands to his shirt. "Keep going. Undress me."

"Yes, Master." As if he's done it thousands of times before, he slips the buttons away one by one, revealing Jacob's collarbones, chest, stomach, the trail of hair on his belly.

A trill of joy sounds in Luna's throat, surprising Jacob yet again. He brings Luna's trembling hand down his bare front, watching the wolf's face turn from wonder to need. His claws seem to lengthen, tickling his skin. He meets his wolf's eyes and smiles. "Now, my dear Luna, it's time for you to undress."

Luna's voice is strained. "Yes, Master."

Jacob shoulders off his loosened shirt. Luna's eyes trace every movement, his ears pricked for every sound. He leads the wolf down onto his back, his neck and shoulders already exposed, the rest of him trapped by clothing. He's belly-side up, his eyes asking for Jacob's gentle caresses. His wrists, the curve of his neck, the uneven, excited breathing, pleading for contact.

He leans down to kiss Luna's throat and chest, again and again, trembling with joy at the sudden jolt of hips against his, the gasp of pleasure. His scent is intoxicating, filling him, as if it was consuming him in every way possible, like a fire snaking through the forest of his body. He loosens the few buttons away, and like the last leaf fluttering away from a tree, he pulls the gown away to reveal the slender, moonlit body of his lover.

Luna is stretched across the bed, the crescent of the moon, the contour of the river, the arc of a bird sweeping across the sky. All caught in the body of this wolf, a single fluid motion gracing the night.

Jacob's body burns with an energy completely new to him. His dick strains against the fabric of his briefs. Sweat gathers, heat gathers, his muscles tensing, blood pounding in his ears, his groin, these emotions crashing through him like a thunderstorm. The way this wolf looks up at him, a shy kind of hunger, the kind that asks, then pleads, then demands to be ravaged with a dark and unexplored passion. Kiss me. Love me. Destroy me.

Kill me.

No!

God.

Please help me!

He lowers himself, shaking, next to the wolf, shining with an unearthly light, feeling the burning desire radiating from every inch of his skin, his breath smoky-sweet. Luna's eyes don't leave Jacob's face, pupils so dilated it's like he's staring into the voids of two full moons. His hands curled like claws, his fangs glinting. The sweetness of his scent, gone, replaced by a scent that does not belong to him.

"Fuck me, Master. I want you. All of you." It sounds like he is drowning.

Jacob hears the screams of indulgence, begging for more and more sex. The type of pleasure far exceeding any of his victims' capacity. Their decay as they succumb to their desires... and die, a writhing mass of bone, flesh, and unfulfilled libido.

"Master, fuck me!" Luna's hips grind against him, and Jacob groans, trying to resist. He's huge. He feels amazing. Let him in.

No!

"Choke me." No. "Bite me!" No! "Tie me, Master. Hit me." He breathes so quickly, his hands pawing at Jacob's chest. "I want you to hurt me, Master!"

Luna, where are you! It feels like his insides are collapsing. He wants to cry.

"Please! Fuck me!"

Who are you?

Shining claws, untamed eyes, snarls, jaws full of needle-sharp teeth, the beginning of an irreversible change.

Luna!

The wolf grabs his lover's face in his claws and bares his fangs, his scent feral. "Master-"

With a kiss, feather-soft, he kills his lust. With a kiss, he ignites the embers of a slow-burning fire, a passion embracing the entirety of his lover for his soul, his being. He tastes the kiss of innocence, a sweetness he cannot, will not, steal away, a flower yet to open to the sunlight. His body relaxes. A low sigh of pleasure, the shy touch of his fingers, no longer claws, on Jacob's face, neck, chest, a hesitant meeting of their bodies makes Jacob smile. They complete the kiss, and Jacob's heart flutters at the twinkling stars in his wolf's eyes. "...Luna?"

"...Jacob?" To hear that voice again. They stare into each other's eyes, hearing each other's breaths, their heartbeats, feeling the closeness and the warmth of their bodies.

- - - - -

And their time together now - it's too short. The moon is beginning to set, the stars fading. The symphony from however long ago - it is starting to end.

He kisses the top of Luna's head. "It's late, now. I'll walk you back."

"Okay. Thank you." Jacob trembles when Luna's lips brush against his neck. Slowly, sleepily, they slide off the bed and find their footing.

They dress quietly. Jacob presses his face to Luna's scarf, inhales his scent. There's still a trace of that poisonous desire on it, dissipating slowly. He gazes at Luna, admiring the smooth movements of his tail, the shape of his ears. All signs of the monster have disappeared, and he sighs, relieved. Catching this, Luna tilts his head in confusion.

A sudden sadness grips him. He simply cannot remember, can he? He wraps the scarf around the wolf's neck, feeling the softness of the thick fabric. Luna. I wish I could love you.

The walk is surrounded by the remaining symphony of night creatures. At last, they arrive at Luna's room. Jacob wishes he could enter. But they remain outside his door and exchange goodnights. Jacob returns to his own room, where the scent of berries nestled in wrinkled sheets stained with moonlight and shame greets him.

Jacob lies in bed, staring at the wall, traces of Luna's warmth still surrounding him. His soft voice playing like a gentle breeze. His eyes, doe-like, watching him. And then, the image of Luna - NO. - that monster, desperate for sex, and only sex, flashing through his mind. How close he was to losing control and taking the one he had fallen in love with, away.

Tears pool in his eyes. It's a funny thing, an incubus crying.

I won't let him rot away because of me.