Kick start

"You're joking."

You said, hoppingly. There was no way in hell- how the hell- since when the hell-

Your older brother shook his head and the rest of the guys in the room finally had their eyes on you and some gave you small waves or smiles.

"Are you renting this place out or something?" You couldn't believe it. The only explanation had to be that Juyeon had found a way to get extra cash by renting it out to boys who looked like they could pass off as idols. Juyeon looked offended for a moment.

"No they're my friends, although, we do split the bills." He smiled and you scoffed.

"Cool a girl, finally this house will be interesting." One of them spoke and you sent him a glare. "Touch me and I'll chop your testicles off and shove them up your ass." You said to the brunette and the whole room "ooooo"ed. "Hyunjae if you so much lay your dirty hands on my little sister I promise I'll do way worse than that, and that goes for all of you." Your brother said and you swelled with pride.

"We won't touch your sister!" One of them rolled their eyes, he looked a little older than the rest. "Yeah plus she kindda looks like a boy......if you tilt your head like this" Another said, crouching down and dramatically twisting his head making the crowd laugh and you sent him too, a death glare. Your eyes scanned around the room and you noticed that one of them in particular wasn't laughing, instead he was looking directly at you but he removed his gaze once he was caught.

"I wouldn't make fun of this one Younghoon, unless you're looking to wake up with rattle snakes on your bedroom floor. Trust me, I speak from experience." Your brother said making everyone stop laughing and look at you worridly, one of them even backed away a little.

That's right you sack of penises, fear me.

"Okay Y/n I'd introduce you to everyone but-" Juyeon lazily through a hand towards the boys' direction. "There's just so many." He whimpered and you shrugged.

"That's okay, I don't want to know them. They're your friends not mine." You said getting offended scoffes from the lads but you brushed it off before leaving and making your way up to your new room.

The boys looked at Juyeon with piercing glares and he laughed nervously.

"She gets better once you warm up to her."

¤  ¤ ✏¤  ¤

You were in your room watching YouTube videos on your phone, another great thing about your brother's house was the fast and strong WiFi, unlike back at home. Your mother's cheap.

There was a knock on your door and you first ignored it hopping that the person would go away. Second time, you continued ignoring the knock till it got louder and it just wouldn't stop. You grunted as you got up from your bed and swung the door open, annoyed. Standing outside your room was a boy who had brown hair and wide happy eyes. He was smiling happily at you and you would've thought he was cute if you weren't so annoyed so for now, he just seemed idiotic.

"What?" You growled but the boy kept his smile on. "Hello! I'm Haknyeon." He cheered and you already knew you wouldn't like him. He was too cheerful for your liking. "Okay...?" You said waiting for him to state his business at your door, invading your oxygen.
"You're Juyeon's sister and Juyeon is my friend which means we should be friends! Let's go out for ice cream and get to know each other."

This dude was priceless in your opinion. He spoke like a five year old and it was mildly entertaining and you would've kept him around just for fun if you're favourite YouTuber wasn't waiting for you.

"No."

You slammed the door in his face. I little guilt came over you, he was trying to be nice but he also was being annoying about it. All happy and cringy. Another knock on the door and you slowly turned before swinging the door open again, that same boy, his name you couldn't remember at the moment

Hanknon....

Hankneon....

Whatever his name was was still standing there, his smile still on his face.

What's wrong with him?

He should've gotten the message that you didn't want to be friends and left but he's still there, smiling and even bouncing a little.

"We don't need to go for ice cream then, although it would be a good way to introduce ourselves, but since I can see you're in a bad mood, are you on your period? My sister gets those too and she acts just like you when she does...." The boy blabbered on and you were ready to slam the door in his face again and hopefully break his nose until he stuck his hand out, a colourfully beaded bracelet was in it.

"Here. It's a friendship bracelet! I make them for everyone in the house! Take it." He said and you eyed the thing in his hand. It was pretty and decorated so professionally. "Please take it." The boy's once hyper voice dropped to a pleading low and you looked up at him and saw how he wasn't smiling anymore, his eyes were now sad and something deep deep deep inside you broke a little.

Don't be a complete bitch now Y/n...

Your conscience said and you sighed before taking the dumb bracelet and the boy's smile slapped right back on his face as his feet started moving excitedly.

"Now you're apart of our family!" He smiled and you raised your brow at him. "Yeah whatever." You said before once again slamming the door in his face and walking towards your bed, eyeing the stupid peice of jewellery.

Family? The only person you consider family is Juyeon, not even your mom can cut it, what makes this boy think he can just mush you up with the rest of his brainless bunch?

"See you after three to four days when you're happier!" He said behind the door and making you shudder but quietly chuckle.

Ohh kid I'm always like this, period or nah.

About thirty minutes later, another knock was heared on your door and you groaned, pulling yourself towards where the sound was coming from. When you opened the door, three boys were standing outside.

Why won't these people just leave you alone.

"Trouble, we're all going out for ice cream." The boy who you recognized from earlier said. Kevin is his name, you remember because he shares the same name with your favourite comedian.  "What does that have to do with me?" You asked and the boy who was with Kevin earlier answered.

"Maybe he wasn't being clear, everyone under this roof is going to get ice cream." What was his name again? Sun- something, yeah him, you probably would get along with him if he weren't being so smart with you right now. "I have things to do." You said dryly and the one next to Sun shinning spoke up. You haven't met him before. He had dirty blonde hair and small eyes.

"What things?" He asked and everyone looked at you expectedly. "Maybe I wasn't being clear-" You mocked that Sun guy and he glared at you. "By things I mean a desire...not to hang out...with you." You said slowly like they were all toddlers  who still couldn't comprehend fast words. Kevin shot his eyes up in surprise but Sunsomething raised a brow at you, like he was intrigued.

"She's mean." The dirt-blonde whinned and you sarcastically pouted. "She is." Kevin agreed and Sunsomething shrugged. "I think, she just has problems." They were all talking about you like you weren't even there.

"Next time I guess." Kevin said and with that you shut the bedroom door.

_____

Aurthors note

I hope the characters in this one stay in line and go according to my plan. Thank you for reading!