Slumber party

Jerry groans in frustration as he watches his workers stare at the flattened tires.

"What do you think happened?" One of them asks, lightly kicking at the tire. "Isn't it obvious? Someone is obviously sabotaging us!" Another exclaims and Jerry tries rubbing away the headache that's starting to build up in his head. Some stupid kids thought it would be funny to do this? Well he wasn't having it.

His cellphone rang in his back pocket and he sighed heavily before accepting the call and placing the speaker on his ear.

"Mr. Wuu!" He faked his enthusiasm for the man on the other line. The workers were looking around at the machine trucks when one of them heard a moving inside it.

"How far are you in the site?" Mr Wuu went straight to the point in his cold voice and Jerry rolled his eyes. "Ahh..." He laughed nervously turning around to face the trucks. "Ther' seems to be a delay..." he says scratching the back of his neck, getting ready to get a scolding and he does.

"D'you hear that Chang?" One of the workers, Penny asks his coworoker, directing to the squeaky noises and pit-pats they keep hearing and he nods his head. "I think it's coming from in there." Penny points at the truck engine and the two men approach the noise.

"Mr Wuu it ain't my fault! We just found the dang tires stabbed ta death lookin' like pancakes!" Jerry argues over the phone but the Korean man on the other end isn't hearing it.

Penny and Chang flip open the engine and scream in fear when they find almost ten rats moving around and some jumping off to the ground and scrambling around. The rest of the men see the creatures by their feet and all hell breaks loose as the place that was once a construction site is now a screaming contest.

"Get your men and start working Jerry." Mr Wuu cuts the line and Jerry stares stunned at the grown men who were squirming around running from rodents.

"My MEN..........right."

¤¤¤✏¤¤¤

You were in your room, scrolling through instagram when you got a text message from Felix. You'd told him about the whole situation with the silias birds and like the best friend he is, he had insisted on helping.

FiLexin💪 is online.

FiLexin💪: Human! I have some news.

Ligma⚽⚾ is online

Ligma⚽⚾:Speak

FiLexin💪: I did some research on where your blue birds are

FiLexin💪: Seems like no one knows they even exist

Ligma⚽⚾: okay?

FiLexin💪: Which means that the people working there possibly don't know about them.

FiLexin💪: Which means animal welfare doesn't know

FiLexin💪: Which means it MIGHT be illegal

Ligma⚽⚾: OH GREAT SMART ONE, HOW SHALL I REPAY THEE!

FiLexin💪: You can give me head👀